Chastity Beginner questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by helpmooooooi, Feb 7, 2017.

1. helpmooooooi

helpmooooooi New member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Hello everyone.

I'm planning to wear my chastity device for a week then continue for longer..

I bought a HolyTrainer Small pink.. The question is.. Is this device too small and could cause long term problems?

length inside the tube : 48 mm
    Inside diameter of the tube : 34 mm
    Number of air holes : 3

My penis flaccid is around 3-4 inches.. Erect I am 7 inches but I can fit my penis into the device almost effortlessly.

I feel no pain while wearing the device except only when I wake up in the middle of the night when my balls and scrotum are being stretched.. This was enough for me to give up wearing it. It seems that my penis just pushes the device further away leaving a huge bump at the start of the tube.

Does anyone have tips for wearing a device in public? The very tip of my penis often gets hurt from friction with my boxers.. I was considering covering the head of the device in some bandage.

2. Fme2

Fme2 New member

Firefighter
    St. Cloud, MN, USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    For me, tight underwear are a must. Mostly thongs, but some of my boxer briefs have enough pouch support. After a few days of teasing and denial, I precum a lot. I have to wear thin panty liners or sometimes a wad of tissue wedged in the tip of the cage. I can't advise much on the proper fit as I question mine also. It can be rather uncomfortable at times, and people on these forums advise it shouldn't be. Good luck.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    My Jailbird cage is 1 1/3" long and I can grow to 5-6" erect. I am about 3-4 inches flaccid but use a small cage because with the gap and the movement away from your balls, You ends up that you gain another inch or two. It keeps me from getting fully erect and its open cage design allows my skin to bulge out. After a while I learned not to get an erection when locked up. I have not had a problem with my penis. On a recent break after 3 years my penis grew back to normal size plus I lost a lot of weight so I almost back to my almost 7" erect size.

I tried the CB and HT. Both are bulk and difficult to clean without taking them off. My Jailbird is a custom fit with the cage curving down like a natural penis. No one has glanced at it and if they do, they will think that I am well endowed..
    I use a silicone lubricant which does not work well on silicone toys. It does make you supper slick even in water and last a long time.

As I learned after spending a small fortune buying up the off the shelf devices because of the cost and long wait, I bit the bullet and went with a Jailbird from Mature Mental. It was customized to my exact measurements and most times I forget that I have it one. If you want to get serious about chastity and wearing it 24/7, a custom made device is recommended. I broke my CB6000 twice and the holy trainer fit me the best but was difficult to keep from smelling due to limited access to the cage.

If you stick with it, you will get very used to wearing it all day and night. It keeps me aroused and that makes my wife happy.

@LockedHusband and spider203 like this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi

Definitely some self discipline and determination are good for chastity.

How long you can go depends on your anatomy and how your device fits.

Start if slowly and then build up.

Xx Wendy

Zeb6 likes this.
  5. helpmooooooi

helpmooooooi New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the posts. All noted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice