Self-Imposed Chastity & Relationships

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TimidGuy, Jan 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    The CS100 cage was delivered this afternoon. I tried it on for a short time today with the belt. Having lost 10 pounds or more since this started, I had to shorten the belt adjustment. I know, a good problem to have. The cage is probably the right length but seems relatively short to the external eye. Might say something about my personal equipment [smile here ;)]. It might be a challenge getting my hole aligned with the 8mm hole in the cage--if you know what I mean. Some lube applied before assembling might help with that. The width is ample when the cage is placed, but I didn't have a desire for an erection with it on yet either. As has been suggested at the site, this might take a bit of time and trial and error to get these issues resolved. I am glad to finally have it. As short as the cage is, the scrotum is tight in the unit.

2. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    The CS100 personally-fit cage arrived yesterday. I have it and the belt on now. The cage appears shorter from the outside than I might have expected, but the size does fully cover my penis. I have the 8mm opening at the end of the cage. It might be tedious getting the hole aligned with my penis hole. I am open to any suggestions about that. I have used the toilet with it on and had no significant issue. I have lost some weight since the beginning of the process and adjusted the belt a bit. More might be necessary. Thank you for comments so far! [Sorry if this duplicates yesterday's post!]

3. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    I wore the cage and belt last night for at least half the night. This morning I have noticed in the cage again my penis seemed to regroup after a while. Then the next time I relieved myself, it appeared the penis and drainage hole had aligned themselves. Good! Again today, I shortened the belt. That seems to be an improvement. So far, nothing has shown up to urge much of an erection.

4. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    One way to deal with the tickle at the end of the enclosed cage is to pull back the penis just a bit. I mean just a little bit. It is still obstructed from an erection, but not jammed into the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice