My first night of denial

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BK12, Dec 5, 2016.

1. BK12

BK12 New member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Last night was the first night of chastity and denial. We have done some mild chastity play in the past but she always would let me out to play and cum. Last night was the first night of two weeks of full chastity for me. I was locked up all day and before bed she allowed me to bring her to orgasm orally which I love doing. Next she unlocked me and sucked and stroked me for a very short time period till I was rock hard. That was it she locked me back up kissed me and said thanks and good night. I know it's not much and just the first day but I thought I would share.

subboy1 and Mikeydo like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    it hard when you has to have that first but it get better after a bit. i bets it was hard for your Mistress to get it back in the cage tho. giggle.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Sounds like you are on the right track. Just do it in a way that is fun for the both of you and ignore all those websites who script chastity as if there is a rulebook on how to do it. It took my wife and I four years to get to where we are now by taking baby steps. We communicated a lot as we always do and discussed what worked and did not work, changing things accordingly. It is all about having fun, not living up to other's expectations of what chastity is. Also play safe and sane as I ended up in the hospital to learn that lesson.

4. subboy1

subboy1 Member

Local Time:
    What happened?

5. chastised_slave

chastised_slave Locked in panties.

Cornwall UK
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Denial is hard but they say gets easier

6. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    My wife and I are also very new to chastity I've been locked up since Nov 25 and am going to be released Dec 11 . I was supposed to be released after the first week but mother nature called and my wife's period started a little early :( So now I have to wait until the 11 when she says it should be over . The first week of night time elections were very uncomfortable but it's getting better. But the constant leaking now has gotten so bad I've had to resort to wearing a panty liner to keep from getting a wet spot on my jeans lol . The tease and denial she did for you on your first night sound awesome !! So far she had me go down on her once and I was unable to get her off as she usually needs penetration along with clitoral stimulation. So since then there has been no bedroom activity besides cuddling all night every night . She has hid the keys and has been know talk about getting them until after her period is over . So denial is all I've had I'm hoping g for more tease !!

danijean001 and spider203 like this.
  7. Ccage4567

Ccage4567 Under my wife's lock and key

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    My first denial was difficult too. My wife lets me out either for cleaning or when she wants sex. One morning she woke up and unlocked me. She did just as she normally would as if we were going to have sex and then stopped and caged me again. I ached all that day. We finally had sex that night, and thatnk goodness we did. I was not sure how much longer I was going to last.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice