Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bttmbiguy, Aug 30, 2016.

1. bttmbiguy

bttmbiguy New member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Hi there everyone, joined a couple days ago and this is my first post.

A little back story. Married male of 16 years, we're high school sweethearts with a long history of kinks and fetishes. Nothing too hardcore, but really nothing has been off the table either. We have fallen in a slump and our sex life has regressed into something that has become boring with intercourse really only occurring every couple of months. I have a masturbation problem and she has not been comfortable taking the lead. We have discussed chastity in the past and really not acted on it. That is, until now.

She really has been at her breaking point with sexual frustration and not feeling enough attention. The topic came up again and she jumped on it and instructed me to start searching for a device that she both liked and that would be comfortable for long term wear. So far we have ordered some Chinese devices from Amazon with really not much luck. Apparently my anatomy needs a larger cock ring than 2". I was able to find some stainless steel rings online in larger sizes and have been wearing a 2.5" ring for the last few days with minimal discomfort. We will likely have to order something custom made.

In the meantime, I have been instructed not to masturbate (it's been tough as this stuff turns me on), but it's going well and have been wearing the various cock rings throughout the days. She has also required that I order some marbles of various colors that will be placed in the non see through bag that she will draw from to determine when I get release. It is up to her the method that she chooses to use.

I can tell you that so far in this short time my thoughts have started to shift from my own selfish pleasure to hers. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses and learning a lot from the great folks here on the forums.

J

AlanThom and lacy02 like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Hiya

Welcome to CM hope you don't have loads of fun one you find the right device.

Maybe try a bit more with the rings you do have as most go for 45 mm ish . Much bigger and you may find in a hot bath it drops off . The device not your dick !

Xx Wendy

3. Lockinchastity

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Welcome I can tell you my wife and I was in the same boat we just got the miss lori #5 that uses my pa to keep it on but she has other ones to that can be custom made to fit and they are very comfortable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice