First real anal

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Mar 13, 2016.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    So as many of you know since my last update that I have been forbidden to touch myself or receive any pleasure based on the instructions given by Jen and her boyfriend. This has been very difficult for me especially since I am on the honor system right now. My husband and I have been making out and playing with each other in ways that are driving me mad with desire. He is still locked and though a couple of times I have almost gone too far, as in having him pleasure me, he has prevented me because of their instructions. Hot and frustrating! The other part of my instructions were to prepare for what was coming, meaning that my ass needed to be ready for Jen's boyfriend. I have been wearing different sizes of plugs throughout my days since January 1st. And today was the day. I was bound to the bed with my husband there to make sure everything would be ok. Jen and her boyfriend came over a couple hours ago. I have never felt so helpless and excited at the same time. Jen started to message me to get me relaxed and began preparing me for him by lubing me up. I was quivering but mostly relaxed. Then I felt her boyfriend climb onto the bed behind me. He put his member right at the entrance and asked if I was ready. I was! and I wasn't. As soon as I shook my head he began to push. Let me tell you, I wasn't ready for how big he was there. He was very gentle but also very determined to have me. Looking at my husband he finally pushed himself all the way in my ass. I have never done this before and it was a bit uncomfortable but also felt great especially since I have never had anything this big in me before in that particular orifice. Once he was in there for a bit he began to fuck me harder and deeper.

I never thought that I would be able to cum from this but I felt my orgasm building. I was asked by Jen if I thought I was going to cum, she knows me well, then told me that I was not allowed to do that today. Her telling me that pissed me off a bit and he slowed down. Shortly after that he came inside me and pulled out. Arghhh... My husband smiled at me and said "sucks doesn't it?". No fucking duh. Jen told me that if I continue to be a good girl that I will be allowed an anal orgasm in April sometime, then I will be given the gift of a vaginal orgasm. She also took out a measuring tape and began to take measurements. I am not sure if she is just fucking with me or if she is actually going to try and convince me to order a belt. I am so hot, frustrated, confused and excited about what I want.

Anyway, I just wanted to give an update. I know what my husband goes through now. Hopefully, that is the point of this exercise instead of actually putting me in a belt. I am not sure how I feel about that. I think my husband wants me in one though.

2. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    That sounds like a wonderful experience. I would think that if you and your husband are both equally submissive then it is only fair that you be chastised as well. If there is a hierarchy then I can understand you not wanting to be locked.

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I think Him and Her Neosteel belts would be in order here! With seal locks of course!

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Just wondering? Does Jen or her boyfriend visit here?

5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I just love reading your posts, you lead an amazing life and have such an eloquent way of describing your experiences. Just curious, but has this at all negatively impacted your ability to remain dominant in managing your husband's chastity and discipline? I would imagine that what you're going through as a sub might interfere with or at the very least pose a distraction to your ability to remain at the level you were at with him before. What, if anything, have you done to counteract something like that from happening?

6. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    The complexity and dynamics of this relationship with your hubby and your friend and her boyfriend is truly incredible. I don't think I could handle being cuckolded by my wife but I guess if I were locked up long enough, as they say "when in Rome".

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    I'm lost for words but just need to let you know that your writing has had that effect on me. Yet again. And the other effect as well.

8. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    My wife and I don't play this way or share each other.My wife has never let me have anal sex with her,and I would have a hard time if she let someone else do it ,before I had the chance.We have been married over 30 yrs.I do like to read about other experiences though,and you have a great way of writing about your experience .

9. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    First of all, thank you for sharing your experiences. It has been said before by many members here that you write well. Question....

In the aftermath of your first anal experience, has there been any talk of Jen taking your husband anally?

10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Oh man, that would be one hell of a party!

11. hdi

hdi Member

vermont
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it was an awesome time for everyone. Can't wait to hear more.

12. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    This has already happened. Throughout the last year (2015) and this year.

13. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Thanks for the update. It is good to hear you are both (kind of) enjoying it. I was surprised that you were a sub after reading the way you dominated your man. I did not know one could switch so far from one to the other. Hope that you guys continue to have fun and enjoy the lifestyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice