Holy Trainer V2s with 35 and 40mm rings plus Anti-Pullout

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Thatgirl, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    I am reposting this for "Thatguyontheinternet" since threads cannot be edited. I will pass on any responses to him.

Howdy - I have a Holy Trainer V2 (short) along with the 35mm & 40mm rings, as well as the anti-pullout for someone out there who is interested.

We picked it up a couple weeks ago direct from the manufacturer (the extra ring and anti-pullout came from Lockeduplove) hoping it would be a better option for us than the CB6kS, but it's not. Unfortunately there's no configuration that works for me. It's proven just to easy to pull out of for us. It was worn for a few hours max, and has been cleaned and sanitized.

I have all the original packaging and documentation, as well as the original receipt / order form from the manufacturer.

Both me and my KH have been ghosting around here for quite a while, though we only recently joined as we've gotten more serious about chastity. I run an eBay store with tons of good feedback that should show how I do business. If your interested email me and I can direct you to it and we can talk.

Original cost for it all creeps up one $300.00

Asking $180/obo for it all, shipped priority.

KStat_vapors@ ya h00 DOT COM (sorry, hope that's comprehensible - just want to avoid spam) IMG_1460.JPG

2. rac646

rac646 Member

Retired
    Davenport, FL
    Local Time:
    I'm high & tight so I have the problem of my testes falling out. I've tried most devices but not this one. Would you accept $125.00 for it ?

3. rac646

rac646 Member

Retired
    Davenport, FL
    Local Time:
    I made you an offer and your husband replied on his link that he would like to wait a couple of days to see if it sold. I've noticed on his link that he is still taking offfers, my $125.00 offer still stands if you're interested. Please let me know one way or another.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am sorry. It just sold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice