PA question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sarahs, Feb 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Sarahs

Sarahs Member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question, but I was wondering exactly how the PA piercing works with a cage like the mature metal jailbird? I've seen pictures of guys wearing rings that go through the end of the cage, so I get that it's impossible to pull out of the cage when you're like that. But in what order do you put those things on? And it is impossible to take the ring off while the cage is on?
    I just ordered a MM jailbird for my bf, and I'm interested in getting him a PA for extra security, general hotness, etc. any help you have would be really appreciated!

thanks,
    Sarah

ugams and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  2. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    Most have a pin that goes through the Pa piercing and locks to the cage.A ring that locks can also be used in some cages.

3. Sarahs

Sarahs Member

USA
    Local Time:
    thanks fabricator - I meant using a ring through a piercing since I'll already have a jailbird and don't want to spend money on a cage with integral pa fixing

4. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I don't have enough knowledge about PA devices to answer your question, but I just wanted to commend you for your plans to get your boyfriend a PA and get him into a secure metal device. The sense of peace you will acquire from knowing that he truly can never ever become erect or masturbate without your permission, no matter how many weeks or months you deny him release and no matter how many sexy women he sees, will be very liberating for you as a woman and as his girlfriend. The important thing is to never take no for an answer about the PA and never ever give in to his whining or emotional manipulation when he's horny and desperate, instead, use it to your advantage to get him to do whatever you want. You will be in complete 100% control at all times. I really think this is the wave of the future for what women will expect out of men.

Good luck!

ugams likes this.
  5. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I wish I had a better answer for you, but we dont use a MM device with my PA. We use a tube jacket that I highly recommend for long term wear. That being said, there is at least one manufacturer that makes a locking PA ring. You would need something like that for security, as a normal PA ring can easily be taken off, even if you are locked in a Jailbird or other MM device.

I will also second what chastehubby said. A PA is really the only way to go for ultimate security. My wife and her friend with benefits insisted I get mine, and the feeling of being genuinely trapped in a PA secured device, to me at least, makes the experience all the more exciting, and frightening.

6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    For me, I usually have to put the ring back in after I put the cage over my penis. It stays secure by virtue of my piercing being too large for me to remove a captive bead ring bead without the tool, and that can be locked away from me.

I have a cage similar to this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Chasti...057981?hash=item3f5b61877d:g:MI8AAOSwGotWnfmW

Rather than using the insert, I thread the piercing jewelry through the end. My 0 ga jewelry will fit, but I found I got pinched too often and had to drop back to 2 ga if I want to wear it that way.

Oh, and yes, if locked in with a piece of jewelry that I can't open myself, I'm quite definitely stuck in there. Some jewelry opens easier than others though, so buy wisely if this is what you're going for.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    my experience has been that using PA jewelry with a cage like the MM will pinch. But I have seen people do it. Maybe it was just my experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice