Recommendation for a first-timer?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slaveaiden, Jan 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. slaveaiden

slaveaiden New member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Hello everyone,

I have never worn a chastity device before, but am looking into getting one because a Domme i had served, moved and asked me to get one. What i am looking for is something cheap, but that would fit Ok. This would just be a trial, to wear one and feel how it is to be restricted, etc. Then I'd get a real one, more expensive one, for long-term, where she would have the key.

Anyone have an recommendations on something to try/start with. Maybe something on amazon?

Thanks in advance.

aiden

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    if I was you id get one form china. they am cheap but some are very good and lots better than the cb ones which are smelly and a lot of money.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    For a first timer the cb-xxxx line is a decent choice. I like it because they include many different sizing combinations. This I feel is important. The reason being we are all built differently down below. This way you can keep changing sizes until you find a comfortable combination. When locking up your most sensitive bits, you want it as comfortable as possible. Well thats my 2-cents worth. I hope this helps. Best of luck to you. Ask around the boards here, I'm sure there are many different opinions on this.

NightA likes this.
  4. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Like the consensus says. Get a cheap chinese cbxxxx series knockoff to start only to figure out your sizing. The cbxxxx series, even the real ones, are notorious for causing pain and chafing on the bottom behind you scrotum due to the style of the base ring being somewhat square edged so it's not something you can wear 24/7 for long periods of time but the device is great to size with.

Once you have the sizing figured out, if you still want to stay cheap, buy a cheap (real) stainless device that fits the sizing from the CBxxxx series one. Make sure it has a soild base ring that is made from round bar and you should be good for quite a while if not forever.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Absolutely agree, start with the cb6k to give you an idea but whatever you do don't think about wearing it for too long. I would try an overnight lock up though, that is a head rush when you first start. Then get a steel device with a solid ring. Hinges are not a good thing to put around your testicles.

NightA likes this.
  6. slaveaiden

slaveaiden New member

Local Time:
    Going to check them out now. Thank you everyone for the advice. Has anyone used the Holy Trainer v2 (new model without the padlock)? That is what my Domme would like me to get when I get a permanent one.

7. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Plastic really isn't a device you want for long term. There's something about plastic wrapped around your penis that starts to cause a stench relatively quickly no matter how much you try to stay clean. Especially when it's in a plastic tube.

You want something in stainless steel for long term even if is is a tube like the Steelworx Steelheart as the metal doesn't get stench like plastic. My custom stainless device is fully enclose like the Steelheart and I never have cleaning issues.

Oh and also, in my previous reply, when you first start wearing any device, lube, lube, and lube again with a quality petroleum lube like Vaseline or the only one I use A&D Ointment.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I slightly disagree with @chastingfun in that while you cannot wear a Holy Trainer for more than a few days at a time you can wear it long term. By that I mean it has to be removed every four days or so to allow cleaning of both you and the device. The smell can be kept under control by using either a sponge swab or a q tip with soap on it while in the shower, and a good squish of water from the shower head into it.

For some people the idea of being released every few days goes against their idea of long term lock up, but it depends on what you want. The release has actually made my Wife and I come even closer together and has become part of a ritual. It also depends on your lifestyle. I go swimming every Sunday and there is no way I could do that in a metal device. I do intend getting one, a Looker 2, but even then I will do a maximum of a seven day stretch locked up unless we don't go swimming.

The Holy Trainer rescued my attempts at chastity from failure. I would still get a cheaper device first to sort out ring sizing as the HT is more expensive and only comes with one ring. For me it was worth every penny and I intend getting a spare before my current one develops any problems.

9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Dear @Jasmic68 you can go swimming in a metal one cos its stanless steel and it don't rust if you don't wanting water in the lock just put a plastic thingy on it. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Jemima, i thing @Jasmic68 is more concerned due to the it being a public pool, and children sharing the dressing room... Swimming in a CD is definitely possible and not an issue.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oh i sorry i never thougt bout that, i am silly.

12. stephaniesteve1

Darlington UK
    Local Time:
    just keep a towel round you or your back to people. I have done it .

13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf absolutely! The problem @stephaniesteve1 is in Germany the showers are all open and everyone walks around completely naked without any concerns. I was in the swimming pool shower recently and a father had taken his three daughters in with him, all three of them running around starkers. That would never happen in England, he would probably be arrested! The issue would come when I was walking from the shower to where my towel was hanging up.

Believe me my reticence is not through embarrassment but it is just about not taking a sexual object into an inappropriate environment. I would love to wear it at an adult only nudist beach for instance, adult only for the same reason. I don't think a 'what's that man got on his willy? question is one most parents would be pleased to be forced into having.

And I don't think you are silly at all @jemima.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice