MistressAli and Andieboi her sub.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andieboi, Nov 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Hello again to all the Mistresses, Masters, subs and sissy's well a very good weekend was had by my mistress and I, Saturday we did a bit of shopping and found a nice antique gold chain and symbolic key, It is suitable for anckle or wrist use and will look great on mistress and hopefully show in public who is in charge in our relationship, not worn yet as it is one of many Christmas gifts to mistressAli, we also (or i did for mistress) purchased some rather nice lingerie and other clothing items and wow mistress looked absolutely stunning when we went out with friends for a meal and then on to our local club, before going out i prepared mistresses bath but could not assist her too much as we were minding our grandson for a couple of hours, When we went out I was so proud to be with such a stunning woman and I could see the 4 young lads on the next table who were on a stag night out ogling mistress with their obvious thoughts of "yep I would love to have a few hours of fun with her" got me very horny anyway though i am not sure if mistress noticed as much as I did how they were eyeing her up and admiring her beauty and gorgeous figure,
    The night went well and we eventually went home where mistress had plans for me to satisfy her needs,
    I was released from chastity and mistress had me perform oral pleasures on her and spend a lengthy time anally worshipping her, (she does seem to enjoy this worship and encourages me to probe deep with my tongue) she then said she wanted to be fucked and had me perform but after a few minuets decided the size just wasn't enough (she verbally told me this with a little disappointment in her voice and stating a larger cock would have been better for the job, perhaps one of the lads in the restaurant may have been a better bet for her who knows) so I was placed on my back and mistress sat over my face and had me use a large rabbit like toy on her while i orally stimulated her clit and little star fish, she had a very long and powerful orgasm and soon got off me but I was not now permitted an orgasm, had my chance while actually having sex but not given long enough, size does matter no matter what the experts say. Mistress lay beside me and I then massaged her slowly and ended by massaging her clit to another orgasm which took surprisingly little time but the orgasm was not as strong as the earlier one,
    Next morning i got up and left Mistress to a well deserved lay in. I had not noticed the post from the previous day in my porch but there was a large thin envelope addressed to me and Mistress had told me to expect something in the post soon. I did not open it but waited for mistress to arise,
    Some 2 hours later Mistress arose and so i opened the envelope and found a small white piny with lacy trim and ties for fastening in a bow at the back. Mistress ordered me to don the piny and also replaced my chastity cadge, i was then ordered to make coffee and toast for her wearing only the piny and CD, then after serving was to wait standing beside her she then ordered me to orally stimulate her again before i made the dinner, but also informed me that as i had been home for over a week with no real opportunity to receive my tally of punishments that before she went home I was to be punished so i was to fetch the crops and canes and await her while she dressed.
    I did as told and she made me wait a while while she dressed , giving me plenty of time to ponder the up coming discipline coming my way,
    she eventually returned to the living room and had me stand while she sat and contemplated her choice of instrument of punishment, handling and testing each one in turn, She then explained the reasons for the punishment which ranged from neglect to duty and poor attitude, but also said i have been very pleasing in many ways not least my good oral skills and cleaning duties to her bathroom, which lessened the amount of strokes i would receive. Mistress announced that 20 strokes would be administered and she chose the cane, though i think she alternated a few times to the crop, I was ordered to bend over the foot cushions and present myself and count out and thank mistress each stroke and then after to admit the need for the punishment and acknowledge the punishment as a form of improving myself as a good sub and of course than mistress for her efforts in administrating the lesson. I must say the strokes were nearly all hard and stung like hell but i took the 20 and then mistress very kindly soothed my bottom and inspected her handiwork which left many stripes and a very red glow.
    All for now ,
    Andie x

slave_m likes this.
  2. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Hello All just a very quick update today, as not too well after being in hospital yesterday for minor op. Mistress has ordered a metal CD and hopefully it will be suitable for 24/7 use Mistress is aiming for this and permanent chastity while i am home. Also today a rattan cane was delivered and I have been ordered to go into our local town which s quite a small town and purchase for myself some panties (type and colour were included in the instructions) may well be a humiliating shopping experience for me, I think mistress is gradually feminising me, though she has not said as much.
    Andie, x

3. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    Another Quick update
    Thur says are our days and last night mistressAli ordered me to prepare her dinner while wearing only a small piny and pink panties, which i did and waited on her while she ate, thankfully the meal was well received and enjoyed by mistress but that did not prevent her from administering some punishment for my lack of attention and little boy strop while we were out shopping during the week and besides mistress wanted to try out her new rattan cane, so after dinner i was bent over and received 20 strokes of the cane, I can confirm it does what is says on the tin and a very red bottom resulted,

After the punishment I ran mistresses bath and pampered for a while then we retired to bed where mistress kindly released me from chastity for some teasing , but no orgasm for me and i was bid to orally satisfy mistress, which i am sure she enjoyed,
    Today she is off out with work friends for a Christmas drink and party , so will not see her, I do hope she has fun and there is plenty of Mistletoe around for some extra fun for her, if there is I am sure some lucky guys will take full advantage of this seasonal joy. I am of course back in chastity and still in pretty panties, as mistress ordered.
    Andy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice