New submissive male from London

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scarflover31, Dec 7, 2015.

1. scarflover31

scarflover31 New member

Storeman
    North of London, UK
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Hi everybody from ChastityMansion

I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I was made aware of this site by a message that was posted on the FetLife site, so here I am.

I'm a 55 year old submissive male living just North of London, I've been involved in a vanilla relationship for the past 7 years, but we don't live together, I live alone. I've tried to get my girlfriend involved in the lighter side of the BDSM world but unfortunately without any real success. I did get her once to hold a key to a chastity device I wore for a month or so, but she went off the idea pretty quickly so it's never really been used properly since then, that was about 4 years ago. I have asked her to hold it again for me but again unfortunately she has absolutely no interest.

It looks like I have a 100% vanilla girlfriend.....unfortunately.

I would love the opportunity to find an online Master or Mistress, someone who could take Control of me but would also be willing to understand that I do have a vanilla relationship to maintain, and they wouldn't be able to cross over or get tangled in any way.

I don't see my girlfriend during the week, mainly just weekends.

To be perfectly honest I'm not holding a lot of hope in finding anybody, I've been searching for many years on other sites and have only managed to find a lovely selection of time-wasters and players, not to mention rip-off merchants.

I keep everything crossed hoping for some good luck in finding someone, I'm sure there must be someone who this situation would suit.

scarflover31

2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Welcome and hello from across the Atlantic. I haven't been to England since the turn of the century, but the two times I went were very enjoyable.

As to your keyholding issue, you may want to look into some of the on-line keyholding services. You can set the duration of lock up to fit your relationship needs, but still not have the ability to cheat in between. Just a thought.

Cheers.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @scarflover31 We do have a section in the Forums for those who seek a key-holder but because we feel that it helps new members to be successful in their quest, we insist that they mingle a little before it can be used. Involving your thoughts in the Forum topics and perhaps getting to know various members will help you.

scarflover31 likes this.
  4. scarflover31

scarflover31 New member

Storeman
    North of London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B for your very helpful reply, I will see if I get myself around the various Forums and as you say get to know some members.

5. scarflover31

scarflover31 New member

Storeman
    North of London, UK
    Local Time:
    Hello Colleen, I hope you are well? I will as you suggest have a look at the KeyHolders Forum to see if there's KeyHolder that would suit my needs as well as me suiting their needs, Thank you for your words of wisdom.

6. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I am doing much better. Tomorrow is the last day of the antibiotics and Sunday is the last day for the other meds. As I enter my 2nd week of my most recent lock up, things are looking good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice