Balls to big for chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastity man extreme, Nov 3, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity man extreme

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I just purchased a Holy Trainer V2, standard tube and 45mm ring. The tube is fine, glad I didn't go for the smaller one but the ring is DESTRUCTION. It cuts off all circulation to my balls, its not even close!

I know there is one size bigger the 50mm ring but since this one is soooooo tight, I am worried the 50mm wont be big enough step up.

Any suggestions? The 5 minutes I had it on it was soo good to not be able to get an erection, I loved it!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    Hi
    Welcome to CM lots of folk to help with your problem.

If it was only 5 minutes then that could be your problem especially if your balls were still pink and warm. Also you say no erection ,which is what we are looking for unless your balls went purple and cold ,unlikely in 5 minutes.

Thus maybe have another go but calm down and give it a little time , only proviso your cherries stay warm and pinkish . Deep purple and cold is not good if you want to be a Daddy some time. Normally what is in effect a tight cock ring would have promoted a yummy rock hard erection , but you stayed soft.

So have another go or two see if you get used to things. One finger under a Base ring is about right . Go too big and in the cold or too much lubrication and it will drop off or at least get to loose ,especially not good if you get a stiffy in the night.

Have a read of threads and sizes.

Xx Wendy

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please if you puts a piccy in the gallery, then we can has a look and see how big they am. then we can say what to do. am they very huge.

4. sailor61

sailor61 Member

RI
    Local Time:
    The success of various chastity devices depends, in a large part, on your own anatomy. If you are a fellow member of the "high and tight" club then the odds of being comfortable in a ball trap device (any of them that attach by way of a ball ring ...CB, Holy Trainer, Birdlock etc) are greatly reduced. The higher your boys ride the less the odds of success. Ball trap devices work best for guys with low hangers.

You can try keeping the boys warm...that lets them drop a bit. You can also try different ring sizes...and larger may not be the solution. For some guys a smaller ring is better ...it keeps the balls down. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's really trial and error to find what works best you and your anatomy. What works well for me or a buddy may not work for anyone else..we all need to experiment to find what is best for us.

The Holy Trainer seems to have become the most favored of the ball trap devices but a major drawback, at least in my opinion, is that it only comes with a single ring so the ability to try various set ups is not there.

If you're serious about chastity consider a PA piercing...when healed and of a proper gauge it can greatly increase the device options available.
    Most guys who go this route have a very good result BUT a PA is not a universal answer - there are still some guys that are not able to use to it to mount a device. For a good quality, reasonably priced, fully custom sized device take a look at Evotion Wearables...their basic unit requires a PA but they also make a model that uses a frenum piercing which some guys prefer.

proximacentauri likes this.
  5. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I've had this same problem OP. There's no way around it with ball trap devices. Silicone works better than anything else, because metal and plastic are rigid and can potentially squish things. Also the pain just isn't blood cut off to the boys; a rigid ring can squish the epididymis too which is a bunch of tubes carrying sperm. It's not good to have this squished all the time.

What works for me is the largest or just but largest, and I wore the ring only for several days before trying on the rest of the cage. Even with all this, no more than a week :/

I say look at belt based full devices with flexible, non right rings. like. CS100. Try the Chinese knock off first if it works.

6. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Trouble with cheap full belts is that practically nobody seems to bother with listing their dimensions. And folks who don't fit into common CB types kind of do need sizing information.

7. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    You pretty much need low hangers or at they should be at least loose. If you are high and tight and are serious about being locked, consider ball stretching. You can get over the initial "hump" of looseness pretty quickly, then being locked will produce it's own form of stretching.

But it's a choice and a commitment that you will have make on your own.

8. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    I'm mainly worried about damage to the vas deferens and the epididymis as a result of being crushed against a solid ring.

9. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    The cheap belts are only a way to try before you buy so to speak. If they fit reasonably comfortably then the custom made ones definitely will.

In addition there's a community out there that's really into modding the cheap belts to make them work

10. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I've been having trouble lately with the high and tight issue. Back in August and September, things were good and I wasn't having any issues. By October with the colder weather, I started having problems in the morning. I can't keep my balls warm enough to stop pain and sore spots when the temps drop, and now I'm having issues in late afternoon. No amount of lube helps like it did initially when I started wearing it full time. When I get time, I'm going to make a design that should help with the stretching and tightness problems.

I really enjoy wearing my device, and I really want one that will alleviate the problems I'm now experiencing, so I never have to take it off again.

proximacentauri likes this.
  11. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    After reviewing your x-rays, I think I see the issue.

[​IMG]

12. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    You could try immersing the ring in hot water, that will allow it to flex and retain the changed shape as it cools. This works great for minor adjustments.

Cheers,

Jay.

Wendygirl likes this.
  13. SmallButFatWallet

SmallButFatWallet New member

Local Time:
    I have the same problem, and mine hang a little. Honestly, the ring is super hard plastic and just not big enough. If you have really small balls, Im sure it's fine. But for men with 4" and normal size balls or bigger, it's just not feasible. The design unfortunately leaves a lot to be desired in this area.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you put up a piccy we can has a look and praps tell you if somebody can help.

15. SmallButFatWallet

Local Time:
    Well, I appreciate the offer, but I've had 5 chastity devices now, so unless you're able to stretch your balls and push them through one at a time, it's just not going to work.

The CB6000 works, but of course it pinches, and skin pushing out the "vents" is awful. The BirdLock works, primarily because silicone stretches to fit.

Honestly, the only way this works is if you have a specific "Ball type."

16. SmallButFatWallet

Local Time:
    Are we talking about the same device? The one I received was a super hard resin, that isn't going to give much under just hot water.

17. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    The HT only coming with one ring size is quite a deterrent to purchasing it. There is a such a big mark up on it, that I'm sure they could sell it with the 3 base rings and still make a hefty profit.

SmallButFatWallet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice