Contract Cheat Sheet

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OwnedbyLeeanne, Jun 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    I have had a contract with my Mistress for the last year and it has not worked well as she simply
    forgets parts of it.
    I am sure it is not on purpose as she has a number of medical issues that affect her on a day to day basis.
    I was thinking of giving her a cheat sheet condensed guide that would be simple to follow.
    My thinking was that it should be a numbered list type thing and I was after ideas from other KH as to what they would put on it.
    I know this will sound dumb to many however I think it would help us and keep it going.

Any ideas please.

Dianne

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    It would be good to see what people think on two issues.

One is a written contract a good idea .
    Two the specific details.

Going to leave my comments at that for the moment so as not to suggest any bias .

Should be a good read nice idea for a thread @OwnedbyLeeanne
    Xx Wendy

3. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Maybe one of your duties should be to remind her to aid in compensating her medical issue(s).

Personally, I don't like the word contract. It's not enforceable past your commitment to abide by it. My wife and I have an agreement (semantics, I know), that sets out expectations for both of us. We created it to be more of a framework from which to operate and grow off of. We built in 30 day discussions on the agreement itself for addendums / deletions but we also talk weekly, usually at Friday night dinner. This is mostly to talk about areas of contention for that week, to better understand what each was thinking if there was some conflict. Unless one of use is really butt hurt over an issue - it waits till Friday dinner. This is what works for us . . . YMMV.

**I just re-read what I wrote and it sounds like its all over the place. Hope it helps.

4. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    I suppose I am getting more at what routine a KH would follow in a typical relationship, and this is not meant to get into details such as (1. Eats his own cum every Thursday), it is just general rules etc.
    I also think that we all know that not only is a contract unenforceable but either party could just stop doing it at any time, this is more
    about what makes a chastity FLR as opposed to just kinky or BDSM.
    In my case even though the initial contract set out a number of rules and conditions for both parties my KH quickly forgot
    pretty much everything and I ended up having to take on her part.
    An example of this was that I said that I would need to be able to maintain my hygiene and have the device removed for cleaning. I agreed
    to this being supervised under her control.
    The problem was she just forgot about it or only brought it up when something reminded her, as a result I got in the habit of pulling out
    and doing it my self when in the shower.
    I am not happy doing this but I had no choice unless I wanted an infection to start.
    So my cheat sheet idea is along the lines of 1. weekly supervised cleaning. 2. Regular teasing to keep up interest. 3. Housework duties

My reason for asking is I wanted a KH opinion so that I would not bias it to what I wanted.

As for her medical issues they are many and varied however chastity has spiced things up for us, I am just trying to keep it going and make It more routine for both of us as it she does seem to like the idea.

Dianne.

danleft1 likes this.
  5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, and if I am i apologize.

It seems that you are really stating something closer to:
    My KH and I sat down and decided to try ____ and we even wrote it as a contract. Part of the reason we wrote it as a contract was to ensure each of us would get the desired outcome. However even though my KH is still interested in everything in the contract and states a desire to continue ... I'm not getting the parts in the contract that I requested ... purely because my KH is "distracted". This has caused me to play both KH and Sub at the same time.​

If this is what you are saying, I would be very interested to hear what others have for thoughts. I often play both KH and Sub to myself because of these exact reasons.

6. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    With all due respect to your wife's condition, it sounds like topping from the bottom. But if a medical situation is the main contributing factor, maybe sit and talk about it, then draw up a simple short list of "guidelines" to help her. Wishing you only the best on the journey!
    Suzan

7. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Well I wrote it out initially as I was the one who proposed it to her and she accepted.
    Apart from that @danleft1 is correct.
    And @dsinbraces has hit it on the head.

Dianne

danleft1 likes this.
  8. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Add a line ... Subject to change by KH without any notice or reason. Sub accepts this condition without any resistance.

Rachael_ and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice