Hello from S. Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by denyme_57, Jun 3, 2015.

1. denyme_57

denyme_57 New member

retired
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Hello. I have been a long time reader on this site and finally decided to take the plunge and join the site. I have been married for 33 years to my lovely wife (KH). I approached my wife in March 2014 about chastity and have been locked since then.

When we first started we had a contract and although my wife agreed to try this she did not want to hold the key. I started in a CB6Ks however I had issues with it and was rarely able to wear it an entire night. Using the measurements from the CB, I ordered a jailbird from MM which I got in April 2014. I was able to wear the JB 24/7 right out of the box.

A month after getting the JB my wife agreed to take the key, and also did away with the contract. Since that time she has taken to me being locked up and our relationship and our sex life has improved dramatically. At first my wife was very bothered by denying me orgasms, but is now comfortable with it and it is often 3 months between orgasms for me.

Over time wearing the JB I found that the ring was becoming loose on me and I also wanted a smaller cage. After ordering the sizing rings and numerous emails and phone calls with both Mistress MM and William I ordered a new JB with a smaller oval double ring. I also went down in diameter for the cage, reduced the gap and went down in length from a 1&1/4” cage, to a 1” cage (the 1” is not a misprint).
    I just received the new JB on Monday and it fit perfectly. Once I have had in on for a few more days I will write a review on it, however so far there have been no issues with it.

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Denyme,

Welcome to the mansion.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    hello from michigan :). How long did it take your wife to stop feeling sorry for your missed orgasms? My wife still feels bad for me lol.

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    And mine stopped counting when she passed number 100 of her own while I had none. LOL!

( In fact she never did the counting - I did, - but now it makes no sense,-) )

5. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Welcome to The Mansion !
    You are amongst friends!
    You will find you have much in common with many...
    Don't you just love Mistress MM and William!?! They are the BEST!

6. denyme_57

denyme_57 New member

retired
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for the greetings.

“ineverknew”, as for how long it took my wife/KH to stop feeling guilty over denying me orgasms. The fact she was denying me was one of the reasons she was reluctant to take the key at the start. The first time she denied me during PIV she was having an orgasm when she first stated the words “don’t you dare cum”. I almost had an orgasm right then just from hearing her say that, however managed to hold off. Every time she denies me I make sure to thank her immediately for doing so and again when we are cuddling afterwards.

When we first started with me in chastity we had a contract that stipulated I was to go a minimum of 7 days in between orgasm but no longer that 21 days. The “when” was her decision with those stipulations and was put in the contract to help ease her guilt. The first time I had an “O” was two weeks after we started.

In addition to thanking her each time I was denied, I followed the contract, in that I was not allowed to talk about chastity at all except for a once a week discussion we held to talk about chastity and our relationship. During these discussions I again thanked her for denying me that week and made it clear that I was okay with it if she denied me the following week.

Two months after my first “O” (and only one to that point) in chastity my wife/KH told me she would take the key and since I was okay with going longer than the 21 days without an “O” she advised me that there was no need for a contract. That was just over a year ago and since that time she has only given me an “O” every two to three months. I do continued to thank her each time.

“Miss Catherine’s PET”, I couldn’t agree more with you about Mistress MM and William being the “Best”. As I stated earlier I exchanged several emails with them as well as several phone calls speaking to both of them. I wouldn’t blame Mistress MM if her eyes were rolling with some of the questions I asked but she was very patient. William was very informative about how the cage would look, and explained what he could and couldn’t do when building it. Both of them sounded concerned that the end product would not work for me and I’m sure they only went ahead with it as I ensured them that I would not hold them responsible if the cage was too small.

Day 2 in the cage, and the second night was much better than the first. A full review will be forthcoming and should be interesting for anyone interested in a shorter cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice