Jailhouse reworked base ring idea. Does this exist?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rwbyswitch, Jan 12, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. rwbyswitch

rwbyswitch Australian, walks upside down

Aus
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Howdy guys, after playing around with a cb6000 for my penis my partner and i recently bought a jailbird with a 1.5inch diameter, so we could stop having fluid build up in my foreskin because it was just too compressed in the cb6000.

and all was well.

until it fell off.

unfortunately because my penis isn't completely wedged in and gripped by the cage because the new cage actually fits me i can just fall straight out the back of it, while it still holds my balls in place.

Theres no spacers or anything with the device to play around in, but even if there was i dont think that'd fix the problem, because when i'm relaxed i have a very long ballsack (probably a side effect of the australian summer).

so my question is this, i've inserted an image of an idea for a reworked ball capture.

Basically the device works exactly the same, except if has a second basering that extends back towards to body which should increase the length of the tube and hold the device more snug against my body by holding my balls further away.

is there anywhere i can buy something like this, or an equivalent for my jailhouse? I'd rather not get peirced and i dont have the tools to create something like this, or the money to buy a full belt.

Halp?

Attached Files:

2. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    More info about your Jailhouse would help. Is the inside diameter of the cage 1.5" What is the diameter of the base ring"

Your base ring should allow 1 finger to slip under it while flaccid. The cage should fit snug while flaccid. The combination of the 2 being snug would help prevent falling out of the cage as you describe.

It sounds as though your cage diameter is too large for you. Adding a second base ring isn't going to help. All that is going to accomplish is making less of you penis in the cage and falling out easier. Also know that pullout with any cage is possible without some type of anti pullout.

3. rwbyswitch

Aus
    Local Time:
    I think you misunderstood which basering my balls would be trapped in. It'd still use the first basering next to the cage, so my balls and cock would travel through the end basering before my balls get trapped by the 2nd basering next to the cage

i just have very, very long ballsack, as a result the base ring actually sits about 4 inch's down my cock before it's trapped by my balls.

i have a few different size's for baserings and they do trap my balls properly. I just happen to change shape and size dramatically

4. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    I understand what you are describing. The bottom line is that the cage part should be snug on your penis when completely flaccid and should be able stay on without the base ring. The base ring is there just to keep the cage on while your moving around.

The device in my avatar is the device I am currently wearing although I have modified it and incorporated an anti-pullout of my own creation. I wear a 2" base ring and some of my penis is exposed behind the cage as my testicles hang low also. However, the rest of my penis is inside the cage and it doesn't slip out. The idea with chastity is to keep the sensitive parts inside so you can't get off. I don't know of any device that stays up tight against the crotch and especially when erect.

Trapping your testicles between 2 base rings is not going to solve the problem if the cage diameter is too large to grip your penis. It wouldn't hurt to experiment though. Mature metal makes a double ring device but it is designed so that the ring closest to the cage is smaller than the base ring. I think that the smaller ring is smaller than the diameter of the cage. It is not designed to trap your testicles between them

5. rwbyswitch

Aus
    Local Time:
    well i had a cb6000 with it's 1 3/8 (i think i'm not good with imperial >_<) and it was far too tight, it'd cause fluid buildup in my foreskin....
    so when i went to 1.5inch it was because of that safety reason

6. chastityslavevirgin

chastityslavevirgin New member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Get a small piece of chain, the sort you'd hang a picture with, about 4.5 inches long. Put it on one side of the padlock, pull it under and between the base ring and the cage so it's snug on your penis, you'll have to use a shoelace or similar through the end link to help you. Put it on the other side of the padlock, click it shut, remove the shoelace. Now slip out of that.

7. rwbyswitch

Aus
    Local Time:
    gunna needs pics man, not quite sure what you mean

8. rwbyswitch

Aus
    Local Time:
    Do you have a picture you can show me? i still dont understand what you mean

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice