A new road to travel

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tugman3461, Oct 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. tugman3461

tugman3461 New member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I took the plunge, just received my Holytrainer V2. Trial fit good a little painful but I believe it will go away with time, I am away from my Mistress for a few weeks, this will give me some time to get used to it before handing over control.

Defienetly have to find some lube

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Try Lanocan Anti-Chaffing Gel. $10 for a 1 ounce tube. I find it much better than the very expensive silicone lube I used to use. Since switching to this product, I have been able to wear my CB000s for many days, 24/7 without any pain or discomfort. Not greasy or wet feeling either.

Good luck. I did not comfortable with my device until 11 months passed. Now I feel funny if I am not wearing it.

3. tugman3461

tugman3461 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you Vinny I will give it a try, I am kind of stuck in a Hotel with no wheels at the moment, but I will prevail. I hope!!!

4. tugman3461

tugman3461 New member

Local Time:
    It has been an incredible few days I got my HolyTrainer on Saturday 4 days ago and on the advice of Vinny I got a tube of lanacane. after a couple of 8 hr trials at bed time I have now been locked up since Monday morning I took it off for a quick cleaning and a shower this morning but rite back into lock up. I feel great with no major issues.

I am a reformed fat person and after 132 lbs of weight loss I have a little excess skin in my ball area and I was concerned about rash and falling out so far no such problems, I have a little pinch every now and then due to my jeans being snug around my device but other then that all is good. I am getting used to sitting to pee, it give me a chance to look at my condition and think about the One who will hold my key.

I am so excited to see what the future holds.
    Thanks for reading I will update as time goes on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice