Prostate stimulation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 32299, Jul 18, 2014.

?

Should I order the vibrating prostate massager?

1. Yes

73.9%
  2. No

26.1%
Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 32299

Evening all, I hope this post finds you all well.

I currently have a Mistress, of which I am very find of and worthy to who lives in the US (I live in the UK - feel free to get in-touch ;).
    We have been experimenting with Chastity for well over a year now since I was 20-21 and I have had a couple of devices, I currently have a cheap device as I can only be locked up when not at work due to my job being quite physically demanding (hopping fences etc). I have a CB-6000s on it's way to me, so I've been locked up on and off - a part-timer if you will, I know that's not popular with most of you however, if I could be locked up a lot of the time and have a key holder/Mistress to serve in person that would be perfection but I'm not there yet anyway I digress.
    As I have the new device in its way I hope it'll be of better fit and more comfortable for long term wear, I am curious as to other submissives/Dominants view on prostate and the stimulation of it as I am contemplating ordering a vibrating prostate massager and I'm keen to know it's benefits.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I just have one word for you....Aneros. Check out aneros.com. They do have a model with a vibrator but personally vibration does nothing for my prostate.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  3. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou, will take a look

4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Before you go nuts (pardon the pun) check out your dimensions and their sizes. There are more than just the one, and the one that my sub has got,for instance is too short. It is good for anal stimulation, but doesnt reach far enough for prostate. Personally, Im not keen on them as I prefer the personal touch and I find my finger does the job perfectly.

MBx

CorsetJane and Lucy like this.
  5. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou for your comment Miss.

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Bigknobmark check out the revo prostate massager it's like owning a rabbit for your bum. It rotates it vibrates. . And the latest is fully remote controlled as well. ..

Lucy x

7. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou Lucy, will do.

P.S: I have plenty of respect and admiration for you and Mistress Deborah!

8. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    The thing that massages my prostate best is a real cock or a strap on!

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You may have to try a few and practice before you get the right technique .
    I have a big toy that hits the spot. As I am sort of squatting on it but bent over a bit I just catch it all on a plate on the floor .

Xx wendy

10. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I am able to milk myself pretty well with just a regular dildo that is pretty flexible. It has a lot of ridges and veins that help. You just have to get the right angle of penetration, then ride the wave of pleasure. Also, I think silicone toys that have a little bit more surface friction make a difference.

I usually stretch myself out with my collection of huge toys and plugs, then use my smaller silicone dildo on my now sloppy hole to finish myself off with a good milking.

11. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Ooooooommmmmgggggg

Sloppy hole so descriptive . The fun you have had getting to it the fun you have had with it and afterwards the nice little leaks and that gentle ache as a nice reminder :oops:

Xx Wendy

12. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Sloppy Hole, That's great. That's what keeps us coming back. The ake, And sloppy hole, And Prostate Message. There is not a better feeling in this world, than being filled and having your prostate milked.

13. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I love the feeling of using a smaller toy after some really big ones. Feeling just how loose I've gotten by how easy the smaller toy goes in is such a huge turn on. That combined with massaging the prostate = anal orgasms for days :eek:

14. Deleted member 32299

Thankyou for all your comments everyone!

15. richboy40

richboy40 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    This is a topic I am really interested in. I've never been able to succesfully milk my prostate by myself and would love to learn more about hands free devices that might do the job. For example, on the Nexus website (Thanks, Lucy!) the devices noted as 'hands-free' don't have 'vibration settings', and the ones that note 'vibration settings', are not noted as being 'hands-free'. I am confused....

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @richboy40 , i have some experience in this area. By massaging the prostate men can have hands free orgasms(using a nexus or aneros device) which does not involve ejaculation or the penis, these are called dry O's or Super O's. Manually massaging the prostate can feel good and also express cum without ejaculation(prostate milking), though you are actually massaging the seminal vesicles above the prostate, not the actual prostate itself. This will cause cum to ooze out usually with no orgasm but like I said this can feel good or you may not feel anything but relief. The Njoy purewand is an excellent device for milking. In my experience any device that vibrates is just a novelty, this will not enhance anything prostate related and may actually numb you to the point it no longer feels like anything. Hope that helps. Aneros has an excellent forum if your interested in reading more on the subject.

17. richboy40

richboy40 Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks! So, if I'm understanding you correctly, 'hands-free' just refers to me not touching my cock, right? It doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not I have to touch the milking device. I think I got it....

Hmmm, this leads to another question related to expressing cum without ejaculating. If my ass is being played with in certain ways, I have to actively try and resist, both physically and mentally, that sensation of fluid moving through the plumbing, as in my head this means that I'm going to experience orgasm. I'm speculating here, but I imagine that prostate milking will only be sucessfull if I relax and give in to that peculiar sensation of producing ejaculate without actually having an orgasm.

Of course, the flip side is also intriguing...now I want to experience a dry orgasm again. I think I had these when I was a boy.

Thanks for helping me; this is great!

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well in both scenarios you are not touching your cock lol. Using a device like the aneros is hands free because you dont use your hands to massage your prostate, your anal and PC muscles move the device automatically (involuntary contractions) but this takes lots of practice. Some guys can get it in a few months whereas others it can takes years. But its well worth the journey if you want to experience the famed female orgasm(super O). I've milked myself a few times. Its not really an orgasmic situation. The only thing it did for me was to relieve my blue balls feeling from not cumming for a few weeks. I couldnt feel the cum coming out but could see it just oozing out, its kinda weird. Yes many say the dry O is much like when you orgasmed for the first time when you were much younger and did not ejaculate. Its still the same concept, orgasm with no ejaculate. Here is a link that explains prostate milking much better and in more detail. http://howtomilkabull.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html.

19. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    I found a few different things that work for me. I have the NJoy Pleasure Wand, about 4-5 different sized dildos with suction cups ( the Jeff Stryker and John Holmes are great) and last but not least, having my GF fist me. I would have never considered that before but she was playing with me one evening and after pegging me started putting her fingers inside me (she has a small hand). As she slowly moved her hand in deeper, the next thing I knew she had her whole fist inside of me. Felt like the Jeff Stryker dildo, but 100 times more intense and though caged at the time, I shot a stream of cum about a foot as her fist went in up to her wrist. I had never in my life felt such an incredible feeling and as she pulled her hand out, I fell back onto the bed in a wave of spasms taking over my whole body. She is almost begging me to let her do it again to me this weekend. Needless to say I am all for it. The feeling I had was like having a whole body orgasm but unlike anything I could have imagined and almost spiritual.

Urcatcher likes this.
  20. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    blimey N23orMore, that sounds pretty incredible. I still struggle with the concept of shoving more than 1 finger into my partners anus. Have done this many times, and yes I have successfully done this, to the complete conclusion. The milking bit is quite odd, I cant describe the sensations the guy feels, cos i dont feel them (obviously)., but he described it as very intense and tiring, for my part, I really enjoyed feeling his body contract and react to what i was doing. The losing of fluid is quite as others have explained, a steady stream of liquid but no pulsating or spurting as you get with an orgasm, one tip, if you are new to this, dont try too often in one go, ie try maybe once a fortnight. When me and my sub tried first off, we were trying too often and it was as if the reserves of fluid were too low to succeed.

21. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    Well it has just gotten worse. I now have the Hung UR3 dildo going into me. I am like a addict to it. Cannot seem to hardly get out of the room and want to return and shove it deep within me again. Chastity sure is getting me horny to having something in my ass. First thing this morning I warmed up and now Hung has taken me at least a dozen or more times already. And the cum just shoots out of me, especially when he pulls out.

22. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Filling your ass IS VERY ADDICTING! Mistress always tells me when to ready myself for her, That is my Drug, She is my Dealer. Her control is working my body, mind and soul. I so love being caged and pennatrated.

SoumisCH likes this.
  23. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Agree with N23. Mistress has trained me to cum when deeply fisting me. She simultaneously uses estim on my nipples and balls while fisting me and takes great pleasure in biting my inner thighs while she has her fist deeply inside me and rhythmically pumping. Mistress keeps me in chastity 24/7 and I bottom for her once a month at which time I am fisted. I bring a John Holmes and also a BAM dildo with me and at times Mistress opens me up prior to fisting with the dildos; This happens if I feel "tight". Generally, I prefer mistress to open me up with her hand and as we have experimented with different lubes, this has become easier and easier. I find that pre-lubing with platinum Wet silicon lube, followed with Crisco (mistress shoves frozen balls of Crisco deep into me) enables nearly pain free forearm deep fisting. I usually try to resist cumming as I enjoy having Mistress's deeply inside me... It is as intimate as anything I have ever experienced and I totally crave it. While being intensely and deeply fisted, eventually I cannot resist cumming and the orgasms are incredible! Mistress has recently expressed an interest in footing me and I look forward to being able to take her foot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice