lack of frustration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rebelfan, Jun 29, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    My wife just came into my office to ask me to dry her off and tell me that she is going out and will be back late tonight. She made me put my CB6000s on again saying it is not the weekend yet. I really have mixed emotions. 3 weeks has been my limit for the last few months and the third week was always hard for me to get through. I am in the 3rd week and my wife would like me to push myself further but I still do not know. I want to because she says she enjoys teasing me and it is her favorite form of sex but I am so horny and feel it in my genital region. It actually aches for release.

2. rebelfan

rebelfan Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    well, i got it on. it took an hour and lots of failed attempts and lots of pinching. its ok on. fairly comfortable, but i am wondering how practical it can be with as difficult as it was to put it on. there is no way my wife would be able to get it on me without my help. any thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice