Going smaller

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chastitydenied, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Chastitydenied

Chastitydenied New member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    My kh has realised I can still cum in the cb6000s, my foreskin just pops out of the end. She wants me in a smaller device one is 50mm the other is 38mm (compared to 55 of the cbs) which one should I go for?

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    If your foreskin can extend out past the end, wouldn't a smaller device just make that worse?

3. Chastitydenied

Chastitydenied New member

Local Time:
    It's only my foreskin, my actual shaft is to small for the cage so I can pull it and get off, in a smaller one I wouldn't be able to get erect

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you must has oodles of skin at the end, what you wants is a cage with no pee hole just a tube that goes inside you.

5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Take a look at the "lancelot" device sold by Madame Dura. Its like a little chainmail sack. Its custom made to measure, size it about your "relaxed" size and you won't be able to pleasure yourself this way. Get the one without pee hole (as long as you sit down to pee, its easy enough to keep clean, and stainless does't smell bad like the plastic/silicone devices). Its expensive but works very well and looks cool (according to my KH).

Are you saying that you're able to get off by pulling the foreskin that pokes out of the end? I have a similar anatomy but that doesn't work for me. When super-horny I was able to get off with the CB6K type device by grabbing and jerking the whole cage about though. There's always a way...

If you are feeling brave you might also want to confess to your KH that you will be able to cum in any ball trap device. My KH likes to keep me just the right side of crawling-up-the-wall horny. She knows exactly how quickly I can get myself off manually and occasionally asks me to do so while she watches and times me. If I'm unable to cum within the time limit I don't get to cum.... plus she assumes I cheated and responds accordingly. This can even be checked via webcam...

Other alternatives are to get a "secure enough" device stop yourself from trying to beat it (pun intended) or get a piercing or full belt that is truly secure for you.

If you find a good/better/working solution please update here.

-d

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The main purposeof being locked whilst being denied, other than all the other feelings one might have. Is to help you resist the urge to cum when you are alone and feeling inclined to do so. If you can get your head in the right place and possibly with other stimulation in a context that appeals beit physical, mental or visual or a combination it is possible to defeat and device, even a full belt or a latowski.

I'm really into being locked whilst being denied and the idea that I can't cum even if I want to feels great but in reality is essentially fantasy. Whatever your device it really is there in terms of preventing access and quick gratification or full hands on masturbation. Why you would want to do that is perhaps the main issue. Perhaps you should be asking yourself do I really want to play this game. Though I can imagine that for some being chastised in some way for cheating may be considered a reward in itself.

By all means get a device that is almost impossible to get around but when it comes right down to it, it is only there to help you. Surely it is the desire to remain denied until ...( substitute what you will here)... that keeps us chaste.

I'm tinking that apart form anything else its the thought of letting myself and my KH down (and perhaps an addiction to having an elevated dopamine level) that keeps me going..

I hope you can both identify and resolve your challenges.

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    this sissy was in the exact same situation... Mistress now has clitty in a smaller device. we both see the difference in sissy's behavior. it works for us!

8. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    How does cleaning (especially under the foreskin) work then? :/

This is my main issue: any device that appears to deal better with the pinching issue by having more of a barrier to prevent it from peeking out and getting pinched invariably means it's a lot harder to keep clean in it.

9. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly, well put. Most devices just shift things from "right there", to "not easy" to "really difficult". Perhaps the PA piercing really does make it impossible

Interesting observation. Everyone is different of course. That part of what keeps things interesting.

My early experience was living the "making it impossible" fantasy and chastity play with various devices. After about 6 years I'm still not totally out of that mode. It seems that some more experienced people here are capable of resisting mentally for reasons like you describe. I'm not there yet... maybe one day.

My feeling is that periods of lockup are like foreplay. One week of lockup (foreplay) followed by playtime is super-intense. But if i cheat the day before the end... its nothing special.

-d

10. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    You can't, except when released. Is that necessary?

With the holytrainer/ CB range, I tried using a piece of electrical tape over the opening. That helps prevent the pinching problem while allowing access to pee, clean. I'm not sure how hygienic this is though.

A removable "plug" sealed in with a rubber O-ring or something like that might work. Or a tube that has a hinged solid cap. A mesh screen behind the hinge could be optional for extra security.

I don't have the tools (or skill!) to make such a thing, but perhaps someone here could do so. Its possible that someone with access to a 3D printer could print a suitable part. I can help test...

-d

11. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I think keeping it clean is a bit necessary ;-)

Ideally I'd like a cage that I can leave on for long periods, especially as I'd like to be able to give the key to someone else but if I have to keep asking them for the key to clean myself every few days it's not going to be feasible :s

12. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    You can get one of those liquid bottles with the squirty spouts, fill up with detergent and clean as best you can. I have those bought from a local store. Its not ideal though, certainly doesn't help you clean underneath the skin as you're looking for.

I believe urine is sterile and with nothing else touching it save stainless steel my opinion is that this method is "good enough". I respect other views though, its a (very!) personal preference.

If you look around, I think there are some devices you can get that keep the foreskin peeled back. With one of those you could eliminate the pinching problem and wash away. I think they would introduce different problems though. Or you could have an elective "adult circumcision" to solve the problem in one go. There are people here that had this done and swear by it. If you opt for that, the device you have should then work as needed.

-d

13. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I suppose if you had the one with the hole on the end you could try and stick either a cotton-bud or the nozzle of a bottle carefully through it and around under the foreskin... but then you have the chance that the foreskin can poke back through the hole :/

14. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I've read that some people do it that way. There's no perfect solution. The circumcision option sounds drastic, but maybe most effective long term. Would you really going to keep up with the q-tip idea and/or would that put you off dealing with chastity.

Do yourself a favor though... if you are shooting for long periods get the smaller version of the holytrainer over the CB6Ks. Its a similar size, and way, way more comfortable. I have both and no longer wear the CB. Its night and day difference.

-d

15. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I don't know about the OP, but I've never owned either one and have no intention of doing so. I'm currently wearing a knock-off of Steelworxx's Looker 2, and it seems quite good overall... but when it pinches, boy does it pinch :p

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Biggest problem I find in any cage with a slot in the end is the scrotum sometimes getting pinched by the slot when I'm sat.

Never found keeping clean an issue. Rinse when you pee and shower daily quick firtle round with a Q-tip before showering.

Nice to get out for a proper clean now and then but so far no problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice