New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Berliner, May 22, 2010.

1. Berliner

Berliner Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    I am new to the web site, I figured I would join because my mistress/wife had me purchase a steel enforcer off of the extreme restraints web site. She is on vacation at the moment while I have to work. The chastity belt showed up the day she left I have been wearing it off and on for the last couple of days trying to get used to it. I find it comfortable but I have never owned a chastity belt and this is of the Florentine style so it is a big change. Mistress does not know that I ordered it yet we have been waiting for the right timing and I finally bit the bullet and got it. I hope to have adjusted to it by Tues when she gets home so when I get lock in it for a undetermined amount of time I can handle the chastity devise.

I just thought I would start a blog/ journal/ introduction to the web site.

any ideas how best adjust to a new belt and fast?

2. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    My suggestion is to not take it off at the first signs of discomfort but wait an hour or two to see if things settle out first. I find the first couple of hours after putting on my CD that I tend to want to draw up and things are much tighter feeling then after I have had a chance to relax into being in chastity again. Now this does not apply if you feel a severe or very sharp pain.

Tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice