Kink3D Cobra

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by subSRS, Sep 16, 2020.

1. subSRS

subSRS subSRS

Washington, United States
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    My Queen and I have played around with chastity in the past, but we just recently started taking chastity more seriously. In light of that, I ordered a new Kink3D Cobra cage, and it arrived a couple days ago. This is, by far, the most comfortable chastity device I have owned, and I've had a few. I can wear this one all day long, including to bed, without any issues. Pinching is a very rare event. Even nocturnal erections don't really seem to cause much pain. They're highly customizable, and with the right cage length, you can even pee standing up (if that's allowed). They're a little bit spendier than cheap designs, but much cheaper than custom metal. I highly recommend.

locked17, Mervy and lokdnsteel like this.
  2. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Just got a new Kink3d cage. So far I love the feel and weight. It appears to be very well made. I got a plastic model mainly for travel or events when we have to go thru metal dectectors.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice