Local Time:
7:34 AM

Following 1

New York State

Westchastmans

I wish, Male, from New York State

Westchastmans was last seen:
Sep 4, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Westchastmans's profile yet.
  • About

New York State
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    (Previously: cheap cages, silicone cage.) HT-v4. Currently using Cherry Keepers with five different sized rings, but despite increments of 1 mm, I go from ball escape to pain.
    Chastity resume:
    I've gone as long as 15 hours, but at other times I have to remove my cage after an hour.
    I am a closeted sissy.

I do not have a feminine body and cannot shave my body hair (or my beard). But I find the entire experience so erotic. Bra, bra coverlets, size D prosthetics, stockings, garter belt (never pantyhose), panties which are typically open in the back, and a short mini-dress. Perhaps someone seeing me would laugh, but in my imagination I am so sexy.

Add to this chastity, with which I am struggling due to my anatomy. I am an extreme grower. Six inches hard, less than two soft. Narrow. But it seems the real issue are my very tiny non-pendulous balls. . Essentially, no matter how big the ring, if it is small enough to stay on, it causes pain very quickly. Pain that feels like it could be dangerous. My balls do not hang at all; the diameter needed to keep the ring on presses against the balls.

My wife isn’t dominant, but our wonderful sex life is about me servicing her while she receives and cums. Our sex goes on for many hours, and much of it is my orally pleasing her pussy, her ass, her toes, her body, intermittently with the addition of toys. The actual time of my fucking her is only a small portion of our sex, and we often end without my cumming.

When she is away and I dress, when I am a sissy faggot, I engage in anal pleasure.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice