Following 1

Followers 1

Copenhagen
engineer

ChasteJohan

Sub male housewife, need strict keyholder., Male, from Copenhagen

ChasteJohan was last seen:
May 29, 2017
    1. There are no messages on ChasteJohan's profile yet.
  • About

Copenhagen
    engineer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000
    Chastity resume:
    My former Domme had me in chastity most of the time, except when I was travelling abroad for work.
    I have experienced living as sub and sexslave in two longer relationships; my second Domme insisted that I had to wear a CB2000 when alone and at work, except when traveling by plane for work. The way staying forced in chastity like this was an immense boost to the excitement of being her sex slave. I never knew when she would Lock herself in to my house, and was also ordered to wear female knickers and pantys under my male clothes. She used to bring her laundry for cleaning and ironing, so I know what I am getting in to when inviting a Domme Woman to invade my private life once more, hopefully know for permanence. My two former Dommes was married and returned to their Vanilla marriages when they was afraid of being found out.
    My height is 170cm, weight 69kg, blonde blueyed Scandinavian, non smoker and handyman, and very much like to give massages and oral service. My 5 bedroom house is too big for me living there alone, and the garden is secluded and undisurbed for nude sunbathing and erotica in the free. I really need a strict Mistress in my home to organize me and put me to use !!.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice