Jersey's Recent Activity

1. Jersey replied to the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Hi I was really hoping that my wife would change her mind and let me out of this tiny cage, but she just keeps reminding me of how...

May 2, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  2. Jersey liked Gloria's's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Very happy for you both! My KH also wants to downsize my cage again - eventually. It's definitely a trend for some.

May 1, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  3. Jersey liked sissybetawimp's post in the thread Told my wife this morning.

Latest update, as we were getting ready for bed last night I’d got naked to put on my pyjamas. She was already in bed but before I could...

May 1, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  4. Jersey replied to the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Hi everyone! The change happened this past Sunday morning and my wife is very happy with the result. Since then, I've been locked in...

May 1, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  5. Jersey liked Gloria's's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Same here! But this problem has been solved since changing to a smaller cage with a 40mm base ring. Now everything feels very snug, again.

May 1, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  6. Jersey liked CS2's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Ball slippage between the ring and cage is related to the ball gap a very overlooked measurement that IMO is one of the most important...

May 1, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  7. Jersey liked Shepherdsflock's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Back when I had testicles, I had a hard time getting rings to stay in place. With the Holy Trainer we started with, it was an ovals...

May 1, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  8. Jersey replied to the thread My wife was quick to take action..

I think that is what my wife has in mind, everything as small as possible.

Apr 30, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  9. Jersey liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Keep your ring and ball gap as small as you can, it will keep everything nice and secure, had it happen to me one day when I was at...

Apr 30, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  10. Jersey replied to the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Yes if I'm locked it doesn't matter, but the cage is only big enough for the head of my penis. the rest of it is kind of bunch up like...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  11. Jersey liked MissyB's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

Good luck with the slippery testicle. I had to play around with different cage and ring sizes to get a smaller gap, which worked. Still...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  12. Jersey liked herboi's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

My left ball is a real Houdini in cold weather. But we live with it.

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  13. Jersey replied to the thread My wife was quick to take action..

That was her thinking too. so she wants me to try the smaller ring, but I tried to talk her out of the smaller cage. But she pointed...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  14. Jersey liked newplay's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

I do find the ball gap is very important. at least for me. It keeps the balls from pulling out. and it dont take much from one size to...

Apr 30, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice