KeyChoice (by Sufficient Mud)

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    It all started with the #MeToo movement, women from all over the country coming forth with their stories of sexual harassment and objectification. Testifying how men, even when working with women in seemingly professional roles, failed in controlling their sexist and lustful thoughts about their colleagues.

Emma Watson, a well-known actress, was one of those women to come forward. She founded HeForShe, an organization that promotes feminist causes and solutions, ones that everyone could seemingly agree on. Mocked, and called a hypocrite by some in the media, she remained undeterred in her mission to solve the underlying issues of the MeToo crisis.

A solution she and her organization came up with was the KeyChoice program. Originally it was a framework for couples who wished to explore a relationship where the woman had more power. Males taking part in the program would be secured in chastity devices and could only be unlocked through an app on their partner’s phone. The unlocking was temporary, and the male had little or no input on if or when he was unlocked. The program was completely voluntary, and initially saw limited adaptation by couples already interested in chastity play. However, there was an unintended effect of KeyChoice.

News articles started to run small stories on the program, mostly helped by its founder’s fame, and some journalists opted to trial the program in their personal lives for the sake of an article. Chastity was leaving the realm of niche fetish and beginning to enter the mainstream. Soon it was becoming increasingly common for women to request their prospective dates to be enrolled in KeyChoice, and the program began branching out and updating its app accordingly. Now any woman could unlock any man with her phone, with some restrictions.

If the trickle had just turned into a stream, what happened next could break a dam. Emma Watson and HeForShe found themselves partnering with one of the strongest institutions in the country, the university system. Historically a progressive system, universities in recent years had become female dominated, often led by female deans. And yet despite this, a large amount of the MeToo testimony came from female college students.

So in what seemed to be a natural solution to the epidemic, universities nationwide began adopting the KeyChoice program as a mandatory requirement for male students. While the relationship and dating branches of KeyChoice were at least nominally voluntary, forced enrollment was seen as a step too far by some. This decision spent several years in arbitration, but the universities and HeForShe put up and strong fight and eventually the challenges to the program’s implementation were squashed. Colleges everywhere were now free to utilize the program as they saw fit.

As a prospective college freshman I now found myself getting enrolled in KeyChoice the same day I accepted an offer for my new school. I knew a little about the program, from a mix of the news and overhearing my older sister rave about it to my mom. She had even asked if she could take me to the clinic to get my fitting.

“I don’t even need directions; I’ve already taken a couple guys here after our first date. If they don’t want to go along with it, they don’t have to see me again. It’s not my fault if we don’t end up working out anyways. I know one guy signed up for the year-long plan, I kinda felt bad for dumping him after the third date.” The drive was filled with my sister going on about the program. Eventually we reached the standalone building across the street from the university hospital, just a few minutes away from the center of campus. The center of the “o” in “Choice” was stylized to look like a lock hole on the sign.

Inside was a variety of guys, some by themselves, some with what I assumed was their significant other. All had an embarrassed, meekly look to them and I began to feel the same way.

“While you get squared away I’m going to get us connected on the app. I know we’re siblings but if you want a chance of getting unlocked before you go to college this is your only choice. Well that or start hitting the dating game hard.” Your sister continued as she got up, heading for the part of the office labeled Female Only, “I’m going to leave the fitting to one of the technicians though. We’re not that close.” After she left I began to mindlessly browse my phone, trying to keep my mind off of what I was about to do.

“Sam?” A woman who had emerged from a doorway asked out. She was in her 30’s, dressed in a short skirt and tight blouse and adorned with a lab coat. Looking up from her clipboard, her eyes caught mine as I stood up at the sound of my name. “Now if you would please follow me to your fitting room.” She lightly commanded before turning around to head down the hallway. I followed her until she stopped at a door, opening it for me. “After you.” she gestured.

“Alright let’s see here…” She said thinking aloud, flipping through pages on her clipboard. “Oh, you’re another university enrollee. I’m not surprised, there’s been quite a few of you today.”

“Y-yes.” I said, trying to avoid looking at her. She was fairly tall for a woman, with a near perfect hourglass figure. Her tied-back blonde hair exposed the blue eyes behind her glasses.

“Good, I’m glad to see another young man going off to better himself. Now there’s nothing to be nervous about, you’ve already agreed to enroll in KeyChoice when you accepted your school’s enrollment offer, and the fees are automatically rolled into your tuition. But I do have some questions and rules to go through with you before I fit you, okay?” She smiled warmly as I nodded. “When was your last orgasm?” she inquired, crossing her legs, the pencil skirt far too short to hide her garters.

“F-four days ago, I think.” I muttered in response.

“Any known penile dysfunction?” She had an almost coquettish look as you shook your head. “And lastly how often did you masturbate?”

“Usually about three times a week.” Did. Why did she word it like that? With my last answer she jotted something down on her clipboard before looking back up at me.

“It looks like everything’s in order. No medical concerns should arise from the device. You are cleared for sizing and fitment. But now the ground rules before we get to that.” She flipped over to a new page but hardly looked at it; she had practically memorized it by this point. “The first is that you are required to wear your device at all times, unless given explicit permission by a woman to have it off. Permission is only temporary, never permanent. When the woman who authorized the removal of your device tells you to put it back on, you must do so without any hesitation or resistance. You can start undressing as I continue.” She ordered, smirking. “The second rule is that you are not allowed to tamper or attempt to cheat the device in any way. It is there to prevent you from achieving orgasm or an erection. The female roommate you have assigned at college will be inspecting the device regularly to ensure it is in its correct condition. For any other matters, problems, or questions about the device you can call the office and ask for me, Dr. Vale.”

I could feel her eyes on my back as I undressed in front of her. “Turn around and face me please, you have nothing to hide in here.” Obeying, I could now see she almost looked like she was enjoying what she just told me. “Look, just don’t mess around with it. I know that that’s gonna be a problem for some of you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I stuttered out. I was having a hard time looking her in the eyes; all that was going on in my mind was what was going to follow next.

“Now remove your boxers and hop up on to the table.” She began putting on medical gloves as I lowered the last of my clothing and sat on the bench behind me. “Next, I need you to open your legs up and place them in the stirrups.” The cold faux-leather padding sent a shiver down my spine as I positioned myself on the bench for her. Giggling at my awkward display, she began securing me to the table with the attached medical restraints. “I’m sorry, but this is just a necessary precaution. Too many guys want to try and back out once the reality of this commitment becomes real!”

With skill she secured my wrists tightly in leather bucklecuffs located on both sides of the table, and where my legs were raised and spread, a trio of straps was placed securing each to the stirrups. A restraint across my waist and chest completed the set up. The feeling of vulnerability and humiliation was worse than I expected, and I felt my face flush with embarrassment as she moved to stand in the space between my now-spread legs.

“You are probably going to have a difficult time adjusting to the KeyChoice program,” she began, “however you should be pleased to know that I am putting you in my control group.” Her fresh rubber gloves were now thoroughly inspecting my erect member. She was taking a variety of measurements, and writing down her findings on her clipboard. Even her soft, clinical touches felt electric. “As a control group member, I will be the sole woman with access to unlock your device. You will see me for weekly inspections and surveys about how you are doing with the program and its effects. It will also be folded into the research I’m doing on the benefits and effects of male orgasm denial.” As horrible as those last three words sounded, you couldn’t help but start moving your hips against the restraints, trying to derive more pleasure from her hand.

“Now, I see it appears you have been aroused by me. A perfect example of why you males need to be in chastity. You can’t even handle me taking some simple measurements without getting an erection. I’ll have to deal with this before I can place you in chastity.” Suddenly I felt a cool sensation as she poured some sort of lubricant onto my penis. Then a smooth warming sensation followed as her slick glove slowly started to work its way up and down my member. By now my hips were trying to buck with full force, only to be held in place by the restraints. Showing her expertise in this she switched up her pace, going from slow, steady movements or faster jerks, causing her breasts to bounce slightly in rhythm with her hand.

Smoothly jacking me off now, her gloved hand worked magic, and she often fondled and thumbed my balls as she pleasured me. My mind was racing with euphoria; soon I would be exploding into this beautiful doctor’s hands. Maybe this wasn’t all bad.

I could feel the pressure building quickly; however just as I was reaching climax she stopped. “Remember, orgasm denial.” She teased, biting her lip slightly. Touching the tip of my penis with her finger she produced a long, stringy strand of clear fluid. “Precum, I knew you were close. This is a good place to stop then.” I was devastated, so close to release but then nothing. I tested the play on the restraints to no avail.

“Please finish me,” I pleaded, “…before locking me up. I am so close.”

“I’m afraid I cannot, Sam. That would be counterproductive to the goals of my study. Now, let me show you this.” She produced a small box from underneath the table. From it she removed a black device, the end of which was clearly the shape of a flaccid penis. “This ring here will be secured around behind your testicles. Once in place it mates with the main piece via an electronic lock to secure your penis. As you can imagine the only way to get out besides getting unlocked would be to remove your testicles. Your own manhood works against you, pretty ingenious device isn’t it?” She asked rhetorically.

“Now please, do not struggle.” Grasping my balls she began to massage them one at a time through the ring of the device. However her touch had re-energized my member, which was preventing her from getting the ring on completely. She retrieved an icepack from underneath the table and gently applied it to my penis. The cold touch helped soften my manhood, and in moments she was able to stuff me inside the tiny prison.

I knew it was finished only a minute later with the sound of the lock automatically engaging. She tugged on my complete package to check her handy work. “Good, a perfect fit. Now your cock is right where it should be.” She said with a sense of accomplishment as she turned around and bent over to dispose of her dirty gloves. Her bubble-shaped butt wiggled, easily outlined by her pencil skirt. She was clearly having fun teasing me. “Now of course you will not be having any sexual contact unless I authorize you to, and masturbation is especially prohibited.” She explained, cocking a hip to look over my now-secured penis one last time. “And oh wow.” She had noticed the fresh bead of precum already forming at the tip of my cage. “I’m making you leak already.” She said in a smooth voice, running her fingers over my exposed scrotum. My cock instantly filled the cage and I instinctively tried to touch myself, but my hands were kept in place by the damned restraints.

“That last bit about no masturbation is going to be especially hard on you I imagine,” she said as she rubbed my inner thigh, “especially with the memory of me in your head. Having a small laugh to herself about my predicament, she continued on, “Anyways you’re all set. I’ll have an aide come in and remove your restraints. And let your sister know that I’m sorry we couldn’t give her your access code. I know she was just trying to be nice but it’s for the sake of the study, I’m sure she’ll understand. Contact me if you have any questions or if anything out of the ordinary happens, especially if you manage to orgasm while caged. Have a good rest of the summer! I’ll see you when the semester starts.”

Cumschot likes this.
  2. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    I sulked out of the fitting room, trying to rub away the impressions the restraints had made on my recently freed wrists. Walking now felt slightly different as each step reminded me of my newly affixed jewelry. I hadn’t even cooled down completely from my encounter with Dr. Vale; I’d have been walking around with a pitched tent if it wasn’t for the tight embrace of my chastity device. I was sorely regretting not jerking off the night before when the aide finished leading me back to the waiting room of the KeyChoice clinic. There, my stepsister had been waiting for me.

“I’m so proud of you bro! You’re now a member of an amazing movement!” She exuberated as she embraced me with a hug, her heavy breasts pressing against my chest only prolonged my failed attempt at an erection. After the hug lasted an awkward five seconds too long, she took a step back. “Sorry I couldn’t get you added on the app, but they told me why. I think it’s awesome that you’re going to help our school study the benefits of KeyChoice. Now let’s head out of here, I gotta get you home. I matched with a guy on the KeyChoice app while I was waiting for you and we’re going out tonight.”

During the drive home my stepsister droned on about her dating life, if I could call it that. Her looks made getting dates impossibly easy, but with each new guy she would insist that he have a device from KeyChoice installed before meeting up. She said it made her feel safer going out with a stranger, and that the lack of sexual expectation made the date more authentic and stress-free, for her at least. Most guys complied, more than willing to hand over their sexuality to my stepsister. However unfortunately for them, my stepsister never seemed to commit to the long term. Her longest boyfriend for the last few years couldn’t have lasted longer than a couple months. And most of these guys she suckered into six or twelve-month KeyChoice contracts if they weren’t already locked because of school. Now I understood how they felt, except I couldn’t get unlocked even if a girl wanted to let me out for some reason.

The last couple hours had left me feeling thoroughly humiliated and once we got home I scurried up to my room, I didn’t want to see my stepmom. Laying in bed I started to thumb through some of the pamphlet KeyChoice had given me.

“Society’s gender roles have finally been corrected. A chastity device on a man means a safe, fair society for a woman.” I thought it sounded like a load of hyperfeminist insanity, but what choice did I have if I wanted to get a degree?

Closing the pamphlet without continuing, I unintentionally started to stare at the cover. Emma Watson adorned it dressed in a fairly conservative outfit, but the skirt and crossed legs had me instinctively reaching down to my slowly-swelling member. Ignoring what I had been told earlier I started to shake my device at a modest rhythm. Staring at the woman who was the catalyst for my new confinement, I did notice the irony in my attempt at pleasuring myself to her. However I didn’t get far, as only ten seconds or so into my attempt at masturbating through the cage I began to hear a slight beeping, and then felt the ring that was secured behind my balls and shaft begin to tighten. It clamped down just painfully enough to get me to stop jerking my cage, before the ring began to slowly loosen back to its still relatively-tight natural state once the device sensed that the unwanted movement had ceased.

“Holy shit this thing is straight from hell.” I thought, “Dr. Vale really meant it when she said to not try to defeat the device.” I could swear the pamphlet was looking back at me smugly, as if Emma knew about what I had just tried, and failed, to do. I threw it in the trash as I headed to the restroom.

I had just jumped into a cold shower to try and cool off when the bathroom door abruptly opened. Covered only by her underwear, my stepsister strolled in without a care in the world.

“Cass!! What the hell?!” I blurted as I hunched over to cover myself with my hands. “You knew I was in here; the door was shut!”

“And? I don’t really care. I need to shower and wash up for my date and you were taking too long.” She snapped back. “Besides, what’s it matter now? Even if you have some sort of perverted fantasy for your stepsister that device ensures it stays all in your head and doesn’t get to be played out by your hand. Now get out before I tell mom.”

Wanting to avoid this situation getting shared I obeyed and stepped out of the shower. Before I could reach for my towel I heard snorted laughter.

“I’m sorry.” My stepsister said, still laughing. “Its just my reaction every time I see a chastity device on a guy. They make you look so impotent and pathetic no matter how aroused you are. Like now.” She had just finished removing her bra. She was easily a DD cup, yet had plenty of perk. “Now go cool off somewhere else, I think I’m making you strain enough for one night. And you’re gonna make me late.”

“Screw you Kass.” I snapped back, ignoring her earlier threat about her mom.

“I ‘betchya wish you could.” She teased, sticking out her tongue.

I tried to keep my eyes locked to hers as she bent over to remove her socks. “Oh give it a break, just because I have this thing on doesn’t mean you can be a bitch and boss me around.”

“What’d you call me?” She threw her socks at me. The tone of her voice told me I just made a mistake. “You know, I know more about this study that you’re a part of than you think. Who do you think agreed to your enrollment when I went to go get your device synced?” She stepped forward and got in my face, my cage almost pressing into her midriff. Despite being almost a head shorter than me she had me nervous. “And who’s lab do you think I worked in all last semester? Don’t think that little outburst will go unnoticed. And use that sexist word again and I’ll show you a “bitch.” I have friends who refused to unlock their roommate for a whole semester just for calling them it. Now please, give me the bathroom.”

As I stepped back to get past her I noticed a strand of precum from my cage near her bellybutton. Wanting to avoid another verbal assault I headed back to my room before she could notice my second transgression of the night. As I opened the bathroom door my stepsister spoke up.

“Look Sam, we’ve always gotten along fine.” She sounded almost apologetic. “I just want to forget the last five minutes happened. I’d like to help you get adjusted to this new male lifestyle before school starts, like I’m your unofficial keyholder. Just I can’t grant you any personal time.” Turning around, she was standing there with a slight smile, cradling her breasts with one arm. She was down to just her spandex bottoms. “If you haven’t already, make sure you don’t try to jerk the cage around. Guys say its pretty painful when they do. And don’t try to sleep on your stomach either, you can’t really.”

I thanked her, more for relaxing than for the advice, and grabbed a towel to cover myself with before I headed back to my room.

“And let me apologize ahead of time for the noise later tonight. My date won’t be making much, but sometimes I get a little too excited.” Her playful grin made no further explanation required.

Cumschot likes this.
  3. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Found this on Reddit. There are also a couple of "KeyChoice" captions, too

4. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    amazing story

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    A great story! Thanks for posting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice