Cage weight hanging low

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by capibat02, Sep 24, 2012.

1. capibat02

capibat02 Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Hello,

I'm wearing a jailhouse cage and sometimes the cage seems too big. Like when I'm sitting down, the natural tendency of a penis is to go into the skin, leaving a lot of space inside the cage and of course giving the appearance that the cage is far too big for the penis.
    If I keep the ring close to the body then the penis has nowhere to go, thus it is a perfect fit, well it fits snug and keeps the penis small as the cage is shorter than my penis, and of course it obviously prevents erections.

I've tried to find a solution like attaching some straps so it's like i'm wearing the harness for a strapon dildo, it is comfortable but sometimes the ring pokes into my pubic bone as there is no room to wiggle inside the underwear.

I was wondering if anybody that wears this same device has the same issue and if anybody has a suggestion for this.

All answers are very appreciated!

PS: I hope to post a pic of myself in the next days to properly introduce myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice