SubNyx
      Locked in Behind Barz and a diaper
      BKitten likes this.
      1. BKitten
        BKitten
        I'm really interested in the same.
        How long can you wear it for?
        Any issues chafing?
        How big is the bulge in front combined with a thick diaper? Is it too obvious, or just subtle enough?
        Does moisture trapped behind the waistband cause any trouble?
        Aug 31, 2022
    2. friterito
      friterito
      Que dulces sueños.
    3. SubNyx
      SubNyx
      Slept chained by my neck to the foot of the bed. Mittens locked on with balls inside, padlocked hood and blindfold.
    4. SubNyx
      SubNyx
      I will be locked all month of November
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Fort Worth TX
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000s
    Behind Bars CCBS
    Metal Cages
    Chastity resume:
    I was 17
    I discovered I enjoyed being tied up at a very young age practicing self bondage. At the time I didn’t know what it was of course. Then I discovered I wasn’t the only one into these type of likes. Experimented with being a Dominant and a submissive. I found myself enjoying being a Dom but fell in love with being submissive. I got curious about butt stuff and bought my first set of training plugs. At age 14-15 I discovered chastity belts and bought my very first CB6000 and then the S version. I hated the plastic feel and moved on to metal cages. Years later I ordered a full metal chastity belt but it was cheaply made. I knew about BB belts for a while but spending so much money on one made me anxious. Finally in 2021 I decided to just go for it and im glad I did. Been wearing it ever since and now it will be more of a permanent thing and I love it. I love chains, gags, sissy stuff girl clothes and shoes buttplugs collars!! And for humiliation I add bells to whatever im wearing, let it be my BBCB. I used to wear my sissy maids outfit under my regular boy clothes with some chains ⛓ as a body harness. Anyways thank you for reading.

Signature

SubNyx!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice