Spankuuuu's Recent Activity

1. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Would you rather.

Teased and edged mercilessly definitely. I feel it would make me a better slave to my Mistress/wife.

Apr 28, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  2. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Not even allowed to please her with a strap-on.

I am allowed to penetrate Mistress, but I am tied down at all times and it is at her terms. She is always on top and is the one in...

Apr 28, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  3. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Let Out. “ WOW “.

Thanx. I will check it out and bring it up with Mistress.

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  4. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Let Out. “ WOW “.

Yup. I do need to be more careful

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:21 PM
  5. Spankuuuu posted a new thread.

Let Out. “ WOW “

Was let out this morning for a lil extra cleaning and to cut the pubic area shorter. As you can tell gotta a lil close In some areas....

IMG_3568.jpeg

Forum: Chastity and orgasm denial

Apr 27, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  6. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Quick question.

All sounds about right

Apr 27, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  7. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Stressing about chastity device effect on prostate cancer.

Wow sorry to hear that hope all goes well for you. Sorry can’t help with your questions though.

Apr 27, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  8. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Baseline Rituals?.

Let’s see, baseline rituals, I would have to say mainly is getting her first orgasm in the mornings and then cleaned up afterwards....

Apr 27, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  9. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Newbie looking for tips!.

I agree

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:31 PM
  10. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Newbie looking for tips!.

Hello and welcome. Just take your time on breaking yourself in with the chastity cage. Do short intervals and the more you get used...

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  11. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Thoughts on this 3d Printed Belt.

It looks really nice but is it flexible enough that it won’t break. That would be my worry. I know on metal belt you are able to bent...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  12. Spankuuuu replied to the thread Does Chastity and Tease and orgasm Denial.....

I can see how it could change a person. I mean in my case I am naked at all times as long as I am on our property. Plus beeing played...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice