Birthday:
Mar 1, 1968 (Age: 56)
United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
Systems Engineer (Network)

NauticalBear

Member, Male, 56, from United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale

NauticalBear was last seen:
Sep 10, 2019
    1. There are no messages on NauticalBear's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1968 (Age: 56)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Systems Engineer (Network)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Sacra privata perpetua manento
    "Let private devotions be perpetually practiced."
    Cicero
    De Legibus, 2.9.22
    c. 51 BCE

I was was born in WEst Palm Beach but raised in TN, so I feel more like a Southerner than most anything else. I work in IT and in the evenings & on weekends I make & design silver jewelry.

Long story short: Army at 17; graduated college at 29, been divorced since 2010.

I've traveled all over the globe for Uncle Sugar & work. I love travel but I've reached the end of my road as far as solo travel is concerned, I'll stay right here until I have someone to travel with.

I'd read more if I could, but perfection exists only in the mind of Allah. When reading for pleasure I tend toward SF, the harder the better (military SF & Space Opera).

I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I like the background noise when I'm working at my bench. I do have a thing for BBC dramas & comedies. Yes, Monty Python, but also Foyle's War, The IT Crowd, Sherlock Holmes.....Doctor Who. (I've been watching it since I was in 5th grade. It was hard to be a bright kid in a Baptist orphanage outside Nashville. PBS was my safety valve. Don't judge me )

I seek an FLR, w/or w/o enforced chastity.im very interested in chastity, but a good female-led Relationship is more about what she wants than my own kinks.

"That which yields is not always weak."
    -Jacqueline Carey

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/6656402
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice