Lucy X, Male, 55, from UK, East Midlands

I am still alive, on Twitter mainly :) Apr 3, 2019

1. Lucy
      Lucy
      I get married today to Mistress Deborah xxxxxxxxxxxx
      Rympedymp likes this.
      1. KristysBitchBoy
        KristysBitchBoy
        Yey, I'm so happy for the both of you. I hope both have an amazing day and make many wonderful memories.
        Apr 12, 2013
      2. HenkieY
        HenkieY
        Congratulations! Have a great day!
        Apr 12, 2013
    2. Lucy
      Lucy
      Well its 2 days until the wedding OMG - love you Mistress Deborah!!!!
    3. Lucy
      Lucy
      Omg come on everyone post a status
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        Apr 5, 2013
    4. Lucy
      Lucy
      OMG Wedding is now 7 days and 2hoursand 22 minutes away - not that I am counting - can't wait - and yes still locked :-)
    5. Lucy
      Lucy
      Locked now until the wedding night . Love uou Mistress Deborah ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
      Rympedymp likes this.
    6. Lucy
      Lucy
      Omg its now only 12 days until the wedding ♥♥♥♥ :-)
    7. Lucy
    8. Lucy
      Lucy
      Got lots of lovely cheap cb6000 to sell! - any one want one ;-)
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        and cheap is................ ?? ;)
        Mar 20, 2013
      2. Lucy
        Lucy
        £25!
        Mar 20, 2013
    9. Lucy
      Lucy
      Omg I feel naked no collar today as going for a sunbed
    10. Lucy
      Lucy
      Just Opened my parcel - I have 17 black cb6000 devices! - That I will be selling cheap soon :-)
    11. Lucy
      Lucy
      A session in the real body bag omg. Thank you Mistress Deborah I thought I died and went to sub heaven
    12. Lucy
      Lucy
      Happy Birthday to me - and locked on my birthday. Will I get free only Mistress Deborah knows ;-)
    13. Lucy
      Lucy
      I have missed the mansion and have written about my adventures here http://goo.gl/1lVFw please take a look and make some comments :-)
    14. Lucy
    15. Lucy
      Lucy
      Snow outside but hopefully I will be kept nice and warm by Mistress Deborah xx
    16. Mistress B
      Mistress B
      Ah well, give My regards to your Mistress.
      1. Lucy
        Lucy
        No problem :-)
        Jan 14, 2013
    17. Mistress B
      Mistress B
      perhaps a full page spread in the Sun newspaper, would be more suitable. lol.
      1. Lucy
        Lucy
        Mistress B I just get bored of seeing one cb whatever picture after another, if someone I know sees it then would have to be kinky anyway loll... As far as the sun no I don't think my chest is big enough...
        Jan 12, 2013
    18. Lucy
      Lucy
      Are you a chicken or brave?!? I am changing my profile picture to my face tonight ??!?! How about you??!?!
    19. Lucy
      Lucy
      It must be a new year as another device bites the dust ARGHHH
    20. Lucy
      Lucy
      Mistress Deborah has me in a locked nappy, I am not allowed, out until it's wet, hang on wait this is the second one today :-)
    21. Dumb1
      Dumb1
      Hi Phil tomorrows the day for the ten hour lockdown starting at midday and ending when the wife leaves for work at 11.00pm as she will be on nights. She didnt agree to the compromises so will have to see how it goes.
    22. Lucy
      Lucy
      My new jobtitle Chastity Device tester ...testing yet another one!
    23. Lucy
      Lucy
      OMG What a day yesterday - a visit from another member who seemed to be kept very busy by MD- hope he is ok - as we had a gr8 time!
    24. Lucy
      Lucy
      We have a visitor tomorrow - I hope he is ready - I think me and him are in for some real trouble with Mistress Deborah
      stroppy likes this.
      1. Dumb1
        Dumb1
        He was ready as far as he thought but what happened next certainly surprised me!
        Dec 9, 2012
    25. Lucy
      Lucy
      Mistress Deborah is turning my mind upside down and inside out - I am in for one hell of a ride - THANK YOU MISTRESS - OMG
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1969 (Age: 55)
    UK, East Midlands
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, lovejail, bon4, cb6000s, nappies, fake vagina!, behind barz
    Before you start messaging me telling me you want to lock up my cock - I have a Mistress already..not any old Mistress but the absolutely fantastic gorgeous and superb Mistress Deborah.

If you are a Mistress and you would like to send me direct messages I may not reply as I need Mistresses permission to talk to other Mistresses and if she is not about I can't ask her.

If you do start a chat with me please dont open it with, hello how long have you been locked up for, and don't be surprised when I tell you I am not. Mistress likes to have access to her cock so we do orgasm denial with lots of tease and denial. Mistress always has the option to lock my cock away and she does when she wants it locked. BUT sometimes this can be in nappies and not a device.

Both myself and Mistress Deborah are very approachable and we area very real couple living in the Midlands (In the UK) with 4 lovely children. We dont lie and we treat everyone with respect so expect the same back...

And you can never tell what Lucy is because even he doesn't know :)

Signature

Mistress Deborah's slutty girlfriend - Lucy!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice