Birthday:
Feb 14, 1985 (Age: 39)
Los Angeles
Operator

Jerron Jackson

New member, Male, 39, from Los Angeles

Jerron Jackson was last seen:
Sep 8, 2020
    1. There are no messages on Jerron Jackson's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 14, 1985 (Age: 39)
    Los Angeles
    Operator
    My key is held by:
    Nobody
    Keyholder of:
    Nobody
    Locked since:
    N/A
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    HolyTrainer V3, FMJ, Ghost, Leopard by Custom Chastity. Off-the-Shelf Bird Cage.
    Chastity resume:
    I've only the mailed the keys to a Keyholder twice, and she held them for about 2 months each time, including mail time.
    Probably like most of the guys on here, who don't already have Keyholders, I'm looking for a long term relationship with a mature Keyholder. Somebody that will interact with me at least once a week. I feel like I have a lot to offer to the right woman. I'm highly intelligent, and I spent 10 years in customer service, so I'm excellent at following directions, and getting this done right the first time.
    I'm adaptable and I can become whatever, and fulfill whatever role is missing in Her life. If she needs personal protection like a bodyguard, I'd be willing to do that. If she needs a butler, I can do that. If she needs someone to help Her answer all her emails and keep Her website up-to-date, I can do that.
    Not to say, that I know how to do all these things right now, but I'm a quick study, especially when sufficiently motivated.
    My ultimate goal would be to move in with my Keyholder, but obviously that would be on Her time table.
    I believe in always contributing, and bringing something to the table, so I always have employment or some type of income, so I would not be a financial burden.
    As for Her qualities, as stated previously, I'm looking for someone who is mature, serious, caring, nurturing, but strict when She needs to be. Someone who won't let me out of my cage, because of little discomfort or because she's tired of me whining. I want someone who's going to hold me accountable, and punish me accordingly if tasks are not being done to Her specifications by the deadlines She as set forth.
    And at the same time, if I did something good, or exceptional, I would like a bit of positive reinforcement, so that I know I'm on the right track. I would like for Her to brag about me online or to Her friends about what good boy I am and how well-trained I am.
    Anyways, I don't think anybody's every gonna read this, so I'll leave it there.
    If you made it this far, Thanks for taking the time.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice