HouseboyForHer's Recent Activity

1. HouseboyForHer Looks like Ishtar & Brute once again has a variety of colors to choose from. »

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  2. HouseboyForHer liked Muppet's status.

a zeptosecond pump chump spilling my load in Planck time

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  3. HouseboyForHer liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

Well, we will return to our numbers game so there will be a scheduled release date at 3rd of June. But 5th of May will be postponed...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  4. HouseboyForHer liked SteveTheGoldfish's post in the thread Do you have chastity goal ideas?.

I honestly find spanking can be quite the relief. My girlfriend has spotted when I have had a bad day at work and a few whacks with the...

Apr 13, 2024
  5. HouseboyForHer liked M@rcellus's post in the thread Do you have chastity goal ideas?.

My mistress has all of my chastity goal ideas but doesn't tell me what they are. Recently she's been a bit disappointed by me...

Apr 13, 2024
  6. HouseboyForHer liked Spezman's post in the thread Do you have chastity goal ideas?.

Agreed! 100 days sounds like a good goal. I got done with a 100 days earlier this year. I'm working on hands free prostate orgasm.

Apr 13, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice