HouseboyForHer's Recent Activity

1. HouseboyForHer replied to the thread Returning long term member.

Welcome back, and I'm delighted to hear your review of the current state of the site. (I'm glad I wasn't around for that bad times.)...

Feb 20, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  2. HouseboyForHer liked LockedForLife82's post in the thread Returning long term member.

I’m going to say hi, again. I’ve been a member of chastity mansion for many many years, over a decade in fact. going back to the days...

Feb 20, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  3. HouseboyForHer liked Her_LM's post in the thread Am I too strict?.

Hi Just an update from me, LM…. My k/h wife has never said she’ll never unlock me again, she’s never said she’ll never let me have an...

Feb 18, 2024 at 9:46 PM
  4. HouseboyForHer liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Cage for larger balls.

You don't put your balls in the cage part.

Feb 18, 2024 at 9:43 PM
  5. HouseboyForHer liked knightly's post in the thread Random Crap I Have Learned.

Everyone is different, and every couple has a different dynamic. Some guys may want tease and denial, others may not and want...

Feb 17, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  6. HouseboyForHer liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Random Crap I Have Learned.

Not bombarding your kh with daily reminders of hey I'm in chasity and being locked and forgotten are drastically different things. Being...

Feb 17, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  7. HouseboyForHer replied to the thread Random Crap I Have Learned.

Maybe I'm not reading #7 right... I have described my situation with my Wife/keyholder as "absent-minded denial" and I was told on this...

Feb 17, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  8. HouseboyForHer replied to the thread Getting Permalocked on Friday.

Yikes! I stand corrected! And a little bit embarrassed, because when I look at it, it's kinda obvious. Doah! Peace! And thanks!

Feb 17, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  9. HouseboyForHer liked NowIveDoneIt's post in the thread Getting Permalocked on Friday.

Just remember that when dealing with locks and screws/clips etc there are always tools that will quickly overcome them. In our...

Image.jpg Feb 17, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice