Albums:
Local Time:
2:26 PM
Birthday:
Jan 12, 1975 (Age: 49)
North West Indiana Chesterton
Steel mover

DirtyDaddy219

Sexualy expanding my outlook through life., Male, 49, from North West Indiana Chesterton

So I've asked the same question twice in different ways with out any response. I presume I'm not worth a response given. Thanks to all Feb 3, 2024

DirtyDaddy219 was last seen:
Mar 7, 2024
    1. DirtyDaddy219
      DirtyDaddy219
      1 of my top 5 best orgasms was getting fucked good in chastity. Taking that cock how I love it and exploding all over the place.
      Rimmer69 likes this.
    2. DirtyDaddy219
      DirtyDaddy219
      Self enforced chastity, I can no longer get and hold the errections I use to. It's hard to keep hard. Why not lock it up if I don't use it.
    3. DirtyDaddy219
      DirtyDaddy219
      Searching for a great new metal cage. Any recommendations for long term use.
    4. DirtyDaddy219
      DirtyDaddy219
      Are their any gay bottoms who self enforce chastity in there own sex life's?
    5. DirtyDaddy219
      DirtyDaddy219
      Hello to all. I first tried a chastity cage a few years ago. It's been some time now but I've gotten myself a new cage and have started.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 12, 1975 (Age: 49)
    North West Indiana Chesterton
    Steel mover
    My key is held by:
    Me
    Locked since:
    Off and on when it's available
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Today in a small holy trainer. Last one was a Hudini and still have a new one to try out.
    Chastity resume:
    First tried chastity a few years ago
    I'm a Bi married guy, I'm bottom only with men. Chastity keeps me focused on pleasing and enjoying the man I'm with. I like gay tops who enjoy and lust for the man they are with.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice