Heat rash?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Crowe, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Hey all. I've been in a Jailbird for a better part of a year now off and on. My first lockup was 4 months continuous with zero issues. Recently I've been getting some redness and irritation after a week and have to take it off for a week or two. I keep everything clean and as dry as possible, but working in a factory combined with the 90 degree summer heat, I can't help but to get a little sweaty. My conclusion is that the irritation is from the heat. Any suggestions on prevention?

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Does sound like a heat rash or some other skin condition. Don't really have any other suggestion apart from the standard methods to use in a hot country - wash frequently, dry thoroughly and use a little talcum powder.

3. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    I have found that Under Armour Heat Gear women’s shorty shorts really help. I also work outside in south Texas.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice