why I believe male chastity will never become common

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by spider203, Dec 2, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    If we look at male chastity as something we want to ware and we try and convince our partners to lock us up. As if male chastity is our goal we are doomed to fail, but if we see male chastity as a tool to impress and give our partners the respect that they deserve. And say I love you so much that I want you to decide when I will orgasm again. I think I would be on the right road. What do people think.

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I think you have hit the nail on the head. Our journey has become so much more enjoyable and engaging with the later approach.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, maybe. When I was a child, interracial marriage was so odd that showing it on TV would cause viewer comments, and not all positive. Homosexuality was illegal in many places, never mind same-sex marriage. And only pirates and convicts had tattoos. I can easily envisage young men self-locked partly as a fashion statement (a male "vajazzle"?), and partly as a way to make a statement by giving the key to their girlfriend (eventually) as a sign of commitment. So who's to say in a few decades, people will remember a time before male chastity was common.

seasoned likes this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you'll find that it already is becoming common.
    10 years ago when I was introduced to it there was very little evidence of its existence.

Ormaz likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    I do wonder how many people buy a device like I did, off the shelf, hopelessly wrong in terms of size and then give up when they realise how uncomfortable it can be. It takes a bit more dedication to get through those early problems.

6. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    a funny way to advertise male chastity in the future.

Are you fed up your husband sitting down when you are doing all the house work, are you sick of your husband eyeing up your work colleagues and doing this in front of you and have no shame in doing this. What if I told you that your husband can be turned into the husband he promised he would be before you get married, imagine coming in from work and you husband telling you to go take a hot bath because your dinner won't be ready for three quarters of an hour. Can you handle your husband listening to your every word, can you handle NOT doing house work ever again , Can you ?.
    Well you have the power inside of you to get get the lifestyle your husband promised you before you got Married. And what you deserve. Do you every realises that the sweet talking husband before you and your husband make love, can be the same husband after you make love all it will take is for you to get him to ware a small plastic device, For if you don't believe me the next time your make love with your husband hold out on giving him what he wants for half an hour(use fake text message from your sister and go do something) and see his reaction he will do anything to get what he wants. Now imagine all it will take is for you to put on a small device on your husbands private parts that he will love to ware for you because the love of his life put it there and snapped the lock shut. Trust me ladies he well love it and you deserve it.

Luscious-Liza likes this.
  7. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    A must in a relationship, , we been together for almost 29 year's now.
    I only wish I had learned about chastity training earlier much earlier.
    Lady's they become the men you first met ..
    throw in a little feminine training with the chastity training and experience the changes.
    You will love it! !!:)

slave_m, corsac and spider203 like this.
  8. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Well, the good thing would be that should male chastity get more common, measuring kits and devices of all types and sizes would become widely available.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Having now been a sissy for quite a few years, I've witnessed a quantum change in the way us crossdressers are treated by store clerks and people in the general public as well. Now, being in chastity, I can only hope to see a similar evolution occur as pertains to male chastity. I recently had this discussion with several middle aged Sales Associates at a lingerie store and they are very curious and interested in my journey and where they can learn more about MC as some would love to move their own relationships in that direction! I am really encouraged by their openness!

spider203 likes this.
  10. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Just like any particular subculture, you need to do your homework. If you don't do your homework, you're gonna have a bad time.

I honestly hope the world of male chastity stays the way that it is, or grows casually. I don't know if you guys want to experience an Eternal September. :p

11. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Good point. I did do my homework after my cb6000s copy which is why I bought the Attica metal device. The problem with that is it had a hinged ring that pinches the base of my scrotum. Otherwise the cage was the right length and the ring was an ok size. I then bought the HTv2 and that is brilliant because of the ring shape, and 45mm is absolutely perfect.

12. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Honestly, I'd be more concerned with the Eternal September bit. Then again, I have been at ground zero when niche interests groups and close-knit communities are brought to the public's eye. It becomes a fad and you're lumped in with all the people who do it because they read about it in the The New Yorker or saw it in Californication - and they will always be the majority versus the people who do it as a deliberate choice. If some journalist wrote a glowing review of male chastity and cited Chastity Mansion, we would also get a huge influx of critics and trolls who have nothing more to do with their time than deck the halls with boughs of excrement they think are their immanent opinions.

I guess the only positive is I doubt a journalist would write negatively of male chastity. I've been at ground zero when a niche interest group and/or close-knit community was brought to the public eye for perceived negativity and that was even more annoying.

spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice