Weekend release from chastity.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 115072, Feb 9, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 115072

#1 Deleted member 115072, Feb 9, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2024
    Hello.

Recently, Mistress decided to reward me for my behavior and respecting her rules without any objections or discussions on my part, as well as to conscientiously perform the household duties entrusted to me after the new year.

I was happy because I try very hard to make the Mistress happy with me and the tasks she gives me after work, and I was even more happy that I would be rewarded for it, which means that she appreciates my efforts to be a good submissive.

There remained the matter of the prize, which I was looking forward to. My mind was begging for an orgasm like I hadn't had since Locktober ended, and with living and being under the control of the Mistress who locked me in chastity, I only orgasmed through milking, which made me very embarrassed and excited at the same time. However, since the last time I started to like milking and I started to miss it, but the lady forbade me to ask for milking, saying that she would decide when I would do it.

Deep down, I hoped that milking would be my reward, but I knew that Mistress could surprise me, and this time was no different. She decided to release me from chastity for the weekend, but I would be under her strict supervision, which also made me happy, but at the same time sad, because I had to wait for the long-awaited orgasm again.

On Saturday morning she unblocked me and for the first time in 10 months, not only for reasons of hygiene, my penis was free, which was a great feeling for me. It didn't last long though, I started to feel weird due to the lack of cleanliness. I couldn't orgasm because I was under the Mistress's supervision, and trying would result in punishment anyway, so after half the day I told the Mistress that I wanted to get back to chastity.

The Mistress was pleased and praised me for my honesty and being a good submissive who knew her place and what was good for him. I was locked up again and realized that I had lost my only chance to meet my needs, even though I know that taking advantage of it would be very difficult and risky.

Therefore, I have no choice but to wait for your good will.

starflyer likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Good luck with it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice