Was a tough year, but now looking to be caged again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by njboyincb6000, Nov 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Has been almost 7 months since being locked by Mistress. 2016 has been a very difficult year, and don't think that I could have handled being in chastity on top of it. Needed a break and thankfully Mistress understood. Have been free of my cb6000 since April.

During the past 7 months, probably not a day went by that I didn't dream of being back in my device. But being allowed to release on a frequent basis was necessary after losing my job over the summer, serious family issues, and bouts of loneliness. Things are getting a little better now, fortunately.

It's not surprising that I knew someday I would want to be locked up again. It is such a tremendous turn on to be dominated by a beautiful Female. Vanilla sex is just not as much of a thrill anymore. A few years ago I had a bratty, 25 year old Princess that held my keys. She was beautiful, untouchable, bossy, bratty, and loved to torment me. She used to spit on my snacks before feeding them to me. Such an amazing Goddess. I would worship Her shoes and bare feet. Life was so amazing back then.

Now, I have a mature Domme in Her late 40s to hold my keys. She is beautiful, and looks much younger than Her age. It's scary though giving up control of my sexual freedom. After being able to orgasm several times each week, I might be going back into chastity in the very near future. It's probably scary for all men to be at the mercy of a beautiful, Dominant Female. But Women are superior and it is natural that they are in control.

I'd like to thank all the Women of this world for being so wonderful, and so very beautiful. Life wouldn't be the same without You.

Guest 8391 likes this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Welcome back to chastity, I am sure you will enjoy getting reacquainted.

3. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, thanks so much Mistress Jules. Looking forward to getting reacquainted with my device. It has been to long and have had too much freedom. Need a Dominant Female to regulate my sexual releases.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Good for you but 40 is not old these days. I am 65 and she would be young stuff to me. :) Didn't anyone ever tell you not to mention a woman's age. If I was your Mistress I would give you 40 lashes on your butt. :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Those wonderful females have us by the balls. A wonderful and sometimes scary feeling. I have given up much freedom and have not had an orgasm for almost 100 days now. It was 70 days before that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice