Uncaged...How do i keep him submissive.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Jul 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Another issue to keep in mind with KTB-type devices is that nighttime use is problematic: they are rather painful upon Nocturnal Penile Tumescence (aka morning wood, aka nighttime involuntary erections) which occurs typically 3 to 5 times a night, during REM sleep. A KTB is much worse than a properly fitted cage that just stifles the erection without being punishing. A KTB will wake up the wearer (plus it may slow blood outflow by constriction, thus prolonging the pain episode).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Please don't shoot the messenger.

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    I understand...i am a nurse after all:) The idea is to have him wear it mostly during the day while i am working, since i can't control what he does during that time. At night, he will receive spankings before bed and upon rising in the morning....he does not like pain, so that should help. If it does not, then the e-stim unit (which he is afraid to try since i tried it and it packs a punch) will be used.

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    KTB seems like it will be effective to keep anyone submissive. The EStim can go either way. Dial up can be very uncomfortable OR if settings are adjusted properly he can have a mind blowing hands free orgasm. Let him experiment and show you the settings he likes. Completely change them, give him a zap and you will have a very submissive boy (lol)

Guest 7272 likes this.
  4. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Actually, the lowest setting on the particular unit i have is VERY powerful, and my guy does NOT like pain. I am a masochist by nature, so the pain does not bother me and he is a sadist by nature, so he likes doling it out. So yea, we did a COMPLETE power exchange upon him entering into chastity!

5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Actually EStim is a great way to orgasm when locked in a device. You can't touch it, but you can zap it. There ya go. Now everyone knows the cheat

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    i bets he will be ever so glad when his piercy thing has heal up cos them spiky KTB things am horrible and make folks scream a lot.

Guest 7272, Rita and Thatgirl like this.
  7. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh I know....the stupid alligator clips i bought from Extreme Restraints that were meant to test that came DOA. As were both the E-stim units I bought from them....otherwise we would have tried that by now, for both orgasm and pain. Luckily, i have a kitchen safe i could lock it in so he would not have "unauthorized" access to it, were orgasm from it successful.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  8. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Spoil sport. But as Mistress you know best ;)

Thatgirl likes this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    A standard metal KTB has been used on me in the past for discipline purposes and I can assure you, that, since he is a grower, you should not have the "turtling & slipping off" problem. I tend to shrink up pretty well at night, but the the KTB in place, I have never shrunk/ The new, plastic ones look more appealing since they must be much lighter in weight than my KTB. Another, more lasting effect of the KTB is the ongoing, subtle threat that's in play as Mistress leaves it sitting on Her dresser so that I see it every day as I walk past it - as a reminder of what I don't wish to wear ever again!

Thatgirl likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And it can combine with a KTB very well indeed....:):):)

Thatgirl likes this.
  11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    So if you can't keep him submissive with that combination you simply aren't trying!

slave_m likes this.
  12. scott johnson

scott johnson New member

Local Time:
    I have that issue with the veins but don't know if the jailbird is aggravating. What made you come to this conclusion?

13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Because it does not happen at all without the cage on. We went to a urologist without his cage, the BF explained the cage and everything to the DR, got an ultrasound cage-free of course, and was diagnosed with a varicocele on both testicles.

scott johnson and slave_m like this.
  14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Going back to your original question, about how a chastity device is needed to keep your husband submissive, my Wife has just experienced the same issue with me. We've been on holiday for a week with other people including young children. My Wife did not think me wearing my device was appropriate in this environment. Add to that the fact we have been in 30 to 40C degree heat my Holy Trainer would have been unpleasant to say the least!

I have tried hard to be good but my Wife has definitely noticed a difference in my behavior and attitude. She has noted that I am less compliant, more argumentative, more cheeky than usual. I have noticed that my desire for sex is much higher and harder to control. I have been less content with the cuddles and non-sexual intimacy I have had that normally would have been enough.

We are both looking forward to me putting the device back on.

I have asked her if I could get a device with an ampallang piercing as the lock but she has said no. She likes the fact that she has to trust me to not try and break my promise and beat the device. If I had a piercing it would remove the need for trust. It's an interesting difference to your own journey and how you have decided to get your husband pierced.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi, was wondering how he was doing now, piercing wise. I just decided to get one, and curious about recovery. I work a blue collar job, and labor intensive. I can't walk around cupping my crotch, and must be able to walk and lift. Also, I don't remember if you disclosed what gauge he was pierced with. Thank you.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would suggest cuffing his wrists to his collar as a night time arrangement. That way he has surremdered all control.
    Leaving you unrestricted access to him or not, as you wish.
    I have found this to work very well.

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    But if Mistress Elle (@Our Arrangement) did that I wouldn't be able to read my iPad!

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Perfect!
    However it would not interfere With your ability to perform cunnilingus.

19. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This particular thread my hubby is not allowed to read, so please do not tell him anything you read on here. Every since he has been uncaged, barring the few days of tenderness, the hubby's progress has definitely been set back in terms of chastity. Since he has to remain uncaged for a few months while his PA heals, i have resorted to harsh spankings to keep him in line. Everytime he mentions "his cock" i correct him and add one swat to his tally list of spankings. In the meantime, I have ordered him a locking leather chastity belt with anal plug fixture, so it should not put stress on the piercing as a cage would...link below. As for why we got him pierced. A. He is an alpha male who has hard time with submission since it is not in his nature, SO if i don't do punishments while he is uncaged I am sure he will take full advantage of being out since his piercing is feeling almost normal and B. He could pull out of his JB even while soaped up in the shower, and i know he likes his jerking off, so yea...piercing it is.
    https://www.extremerestraints.com/c...hastity-belt-with-anal-plug-harness_6393.html

20. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    AMAZING suggestion, @Mascara^Snake! I have a posture collar with D rings affixed to it and locking cuffs! Thank you!!!

21. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    HI there. Well his first 9 days were rough.....not healing very well oozy and tender, but we decided to change his 8g Stainless Steel 3/4 inch diameter horseshoe ring to an 8g 3/4inch diameter titanium captive ball ring to see if it would help .its been 48 hours since we did that and it is like night and day. Looks like a mature piercing now - no oozing and he says it does not hurt in the least. Two days after he got the piercing, he had to do a 4 hour open house and by the time he got home, he was hurting...and his job is NOT physical at all, so i imagine and labor-intensive job would put even more stress on the fresh piercing. My suggestion is to get pierced with titanium, 8g and make sure the ring is 3/4 inch, so you have plenty of room for erections. And maybe take a few days off of work if you have sick days/paid time off accrued.

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the wonderful advice, it will come in handy I'm sure.

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    You say the nicest things, Ms Amanda!

(I'm not being sarcastic or obnoxious in any way, Ms Amanda, I really meant that.)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  24. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yup

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  25. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Regarding wearing a KTB overnight....I have worn such a device continuously 24/7 for over a week several times, and many other men have as well. At first, erections, especially night time erections can be an issue, but your body learns pretty quickly to avoid them. And actually, preventing erections was the intent of the original designers of the device, a couple of ladies from new England, who believed in FemSupreme. They hoped that gradually, over time, most men would be wearing a KTB.

A bit of history, the first KTB was build by one of the submissives of the above mentioned ladies. It was constructed by using a discarded bicycle inner tube, and punching staples through it with a stable gun. It was a crude device, with no secure way to lock it in place. But the ladies circulated a HOT story of a womanizing college boy who was non-consensual locked into one, as well as instructions to make one. So after reading, I immediately decided to make one for myself. I found that despite it's crude nature, it was quite effective at discouraging erections, and more secure than I expected.

Being an engineer, I decided to try to make something better. After several attempts, I came up with what became the first 'commercial' version of a KTB. Over a period of several years, I and a couple of ladies: Mistress Morgie and Mistress Kitten, who helped me make them, built over 600 KTBs. They were offered in three sizes, and sold all over the world. The outer covering was made from thin walled plumbing pipe, and the points were made from stables, held in place with screening and glue. There was a clever set of posts to protect the lock hasp from being cut. They sold for $100 each, and basically flew off the shelf, so to speak.

More recently, several companies have begun offering metal KTBs, most of which are much better designed than the ones built by me and my team. I was excited to see others get into the game, since we long ago stopped making them. At this point, I have bought pretty much every version available, and unfortunately, and this is just my experience, I find them unwearable, for anything longer than a few hours, due to the weight of the device.

But, now there is a wonderful new technology, 3-D printing. So encouraged by a friend of mine, Princess Circe, I set to designing a new KTB made completely from 3-D printed nylon. The biggest advantage with this design, is all the building is done by the 3-D service center, who cranks them out, one-at-a-time, as they are ordered. Several versions are already available to chose from and more versions are on the way. They are very light weight and never rust. They can be easily cleaned when necessary, and can be securely locked on in several ways. When using a plastic tag lock, they are safe when going through metal detectors. Lastly all proceeds, from these new KTBs, go entirely to Princess Circe, which makes me feel even better about making them available for sale.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice