Turned a corner - A new beginning?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by homerdoh666a, Aug 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Thanks for these comments. My problem is that this isn't my first time. More like my 1000th time with the same results. I have had all versions of the CB-XXXX series going all the way back, plus a Lori's tube, and plus a full steel belt from Locked in Steel which was a phenomenal failure at a huge cost. I was really hoping I was on the right track this time with committing to wearing it every day and I think I was on the right track. I think the prolonged locked foreplay was something this device isn't made for with my anatomy. It was just too good to ask for it to stop!

My wife was in the bathroom with me a few minutes ago when I got out of the shower and she didn't say anything else about the device. Hopefully, I can gradually re-establish that I am as serious about this as I can be and that she will be interested in playing again soon!

I have missed lots of opportunities for long term locking, like when she or I travel away from each other. I have squandered those times in the past, but I am going to try very hard not to make that same mistake again. :)

2. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    So Day 3 is going well after 2 nights of fitful sleep. I am hoping that will longer wear, I start to sleep more comfortably. I find that doze a lot and I am more aware of what I am wearing than during the day.

Although it has only been a few days of being locked up, my last orgasm was over a week ago so I am feeling rather horny. Of course I haven't gone anywhere near as long as many of the more experienced people on this forum, but hey, I can always hope to be included in that group someday.

One problem that I have with going longer than a week or so without an orgasm is that I start to feel extreme discomfort inside, which I think is coming from my prostate. For me, it is a worse ache than blue balls.

Does anyone else get that internal ache from the prostate area? If so, have you figure out any way to make it stop?

Later.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @homerdoh666a , yes i know the ache you speak of. I believe it is the prostate. For me it seems to get intense for a few hours around the 2-3 week mark for me. It feels uncomforfable and the feeling like i need to pee but nothing in my bladder. The feeling will pass, take some tylenol or motrin for the pain. I think its a version of prostatitis or just inflammation of the prostate. In my own personal theory its just your body getting used to not ejaculating and a slight back up fluids which your body will take care of on its own. Depending on your age though it might be a good idea to get it checked out by a doc just in case.

4. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your response. That is my guess too. I am waiting for bedtime to see if my wife is in the mood for some fun. Then I will see if I can actually make myself lock right back up again tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow morning while getting ready for work.

5. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update before work. Day 5 is starting off well. This is the longest I have worn the device without taking it off. The 4th night sleeping was ok. It seems like I am starting to sleep a little better. Not terrific, but I am a light sleeper anyway most of the time. Maybe prolonged and consistent wear does really help. Still no signs of any significant problem.

Hygiene seems to be good too. My morning shower ritual is to use the shampoo still on my hands after washing my hair to soap up all around, over, and in the device. Then I use a small, plastic container that the entire device just fits in and i fill it with water. I let the device and me soak in the container as I rinse off and then I swirl it around until the water that fills it up is rinsing clean.

Then I repeat the process with regular soap while washing my body. The swirling and soaking with the container seems to really clean well.

After my shower, I use a moisturizing lotion all over, under, and in the device to really lubricate everything. That seems to last pretty well while I am at work. I moisturize again when I get home and then before bed.

Gotta run. Later.

6. homerdoh666a

homerdoh666a Member

Local Time:
    So, unfortunately, I have hit another snag. Only this time it is permanent until I can buy a new device. I had been wearing my device for 5 nights and going on 6 days straight when the tube pinched me in the shower. It happened when I was washing and I had my finger inserted from the back cleaning the tube and all around, which works well. i felt a pinch and I thought it was just my finger. I had erotice dreams all night and I was still partially hard in the shower. I know that means the device doesn't fit the best way, but it is all i have. I tried to be more careful and i felt the pinch again. Then I realized that the tube was starting to split.

So, I had to unlock yesterday and I guess I am done until I get get something else. I think I can convince my wife to left me get either a Holy Trainer or a MM Jailbird.

I guess time will tell. Sigh...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice