Thinking I might be getting in over my head......

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rhodry04, Mar 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    I was talking to my Mistress today and about our sex life and chastity and I told her i was having trouble being good.

Just to give some background I was told that if i didn't send a pic every time I used the bathroom at work of my cage i would remain locked for another day. I had to tell her that i wanted to be bad just to remain locked. I realize this is a form of topping from the bottom and I promised i would stop doing that. I felt like just not sending pics was lying and a breach of trust. I love my Mistress very very much and I don't lie to her.

This admission led to a long discussion about how we both felt about chastity and where it was going.

We are used to having sex a few times a day pretty much everyday and its been a bit of a difficult transition.

I find myself liking it very much. She finds aspects of it hot and sexy and fun just like I do. We would like to use it in our sex lives as foreplay and when we are separated..

So here is the dilemma. I am worried that i like it too much. I love the feeling of being locked. I have a Pink HT vs2s.
    Its super comfy and i forget i have it on half the time. My Love likes the control she has over my orgasms and likes that her cock is locked and I'm not cumming without her permission.

Part of our conversation today was how she feels a bit disconnected from me when i am locked up. I have always been the dominate one in any relationship and to find someone that will take charge of me is very exciting so i am looking to be locked up often.

We are a switch couple but since i have found chastity i have been less dominate. Now we have only been doing this for a couple months and I know that it takes a while to find the balance especially is a switch relationship. I don't want to make it more work for her or top from the bottom. She has taken the lead quite well but she still want me inside her daily and I like the T and D aspect of it.

I apologize if this is long winded but my thoughts are all over the place and i am just looking to vent a bit and maybe get some insight.

This forum has been a wonderful part or our journey, and I am grateful for everyone on here!!!

FlaMistress likes this.
  2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    You two are doing just fine! Ride the wave!
    Ss

rhodry04 and manintyres like this.
  3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Keep the communication between you both going.
    From what I see your doing great a wish you both well for the future and i'm sure you will both work things out and both be happy.

rhodry04 likes this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    I felt the same as you in regards to how much my mistress allowed me to orgasm. I would suggest for my mistress to let me go a little longer, I wanted to feel that desperate desire for her and desperation for an orgasm. The best advice that I can offer is just for you to keep quiet and allow your mistress to do what she wants to do. After I posted several threads over the course of a year in regards to ways to encourage my KH to be more dominant the best advice I got was to be grateful to my mistress for even allowing me to be locked in the first place and to just go with the flow. If your mistress wants you inside her everyday than just obey her wishes because that's what you're suppose to do. I've found the evolution of my chastity walks with baby steps but around each corner is a nice new surprise. Just for a quick example last year my KH allowed me a lot of PIV sex. We had more PIV last year than we probably have had over the last 3 years because chastity helped renew our intimacy. As I said before I voiced wanting to be denied for longer periods etc here and there over the course of last year. I started to notice that my mistress was not allowing me PIV nearly as much as she used to by the end of last year. My mistress loves to make me cum, it's now super easy for her to do and it gives her a rush when she see me spurting big loads after a few days locked up. That's her thing, that's what she likes so at the moment, long term orgasm denial isn't in my cards. However, she admitted to me that she feels powerful when she positions me and takes control and allows me to orgasm by her only giving me a hand job. What had happened without me realizing it was she started to slowly allow me less and less PIV sex to the point where the only way I'm allowed to orgasm for the most part was via a handjob from mistress. By about the beginning of February I brought up the fact that she hadn't allowed me PIV sex in over 4 weeks. She just laughed at me and said its only been a month since you got to be inside me. I know you really want it but I know you like the fact that I'm not allowing it she said. I got really hard and excited when she told me that this was on purpose. It wasn't for another 2 weeks until she let me into her goddess temple. I asked her if she missed me being inside her, she said that she misses the penetration sometimes but ultimately she likes the control she has over me better than the feeling of me inside her. Now I feel grateful when she gives me a handjob and they honestly feel incredible after being denied her pussy for so long and she's gotten super good at them. Along with all that she now finds it very hot when I address her as mistress where before it was kind of awkward as the title didn't really fit yet. So in the end, just go with the flow and do what she wants to do because ultimately that's what you signed up for when you asked her to lock you up. If you keep making suggestions and constantly ask her to dominate you in different ways it will suck the fun right out of chastity for her. It's all baby steps from here especially if your KH isn't used to being dominant. Try to go for a year just letting her do what she wants and see how she progresses and at the end of that year you can both reasses how your chastity is going and point it in a new direction from there. Also if you're like me you're probably talking about chastity all the time. If your KH is not participating in the chastity chat with you then make sure you stop it right away because as I found out from my mistress it's super annoying to constantly hear about. Once I finally shut up my mistress started enjoying herself considerably more. Okay I know I've rambled on forever but there is one more thing. Just like you I don't get T&D, my mistress isn't into that either as far as weekly edging and driving me crazy with no orgasm. So I've dropped any hopes of me getting serious T&D and I've accepted the weekly handjobs I get and am so appreciative of them. So you may not get traditional T&D but your mistress over time will probably come up with her own way to torture you. Baby steps!

FlaMistress and rhodry04 like this.
  5. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    @Lockedwithlove Thank you so much for your insight and advise. You do know how I feel and it's nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings.
    I love my Mistress so much and I just need to sit back and let it go how it's going to go. We are talking about taking a break for a while and see how we feel after this stint which will be over Friday. We are going away for the weekend and we are going to have a wonderful time.
    Thanks again

Cheers!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice