The Dillema

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nerdyboy10, Nov 4, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. nerdyboy10

nerdyboy10 Member

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Ok so I am fairly new to chastity, around a month, and locked into holytrainer V2. I have an online keyholder on Emlalock.com.

The session I am currently in is about to expire and is type verification. This means that I have to upload my picture locked in CB every 24 hour. To make things interesting my keyholder sometimes asks me to perform some tasks like give certain pose, bodywriting etc which I incorporate in my verification pic.

This time my keyholder has asked me to shave my body before we start our next session. Now I am a hairy guy who like to keep my public area natural. I have shaved my body before but my skin is really sensitive and I get severe rashes and itching. I tried telling him that this but he says it is absolutely essential for me to obey him as we are in sort of Master-slave relation.

I like my keyholder very much and I am willing to perform certain task on his request but this one seems to be pretty difficult for me. I know if I don't do this he will abandon me or will severely punish me.

I am not sure what to do. any suggestions will help.

2. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Did you negotiate it as hard limit? Do you enjoy pleasing him? Will it endanger your life or out you to vanilla folks? If none of these barriers are being broken and you like the please your keyholder then I think you need to think on just how far you will got to please them. This is the point where it changes from "a bit of fun kink" to "actual service", the point where you know you wont like it but you do it anyway to please your keyholder/Master.

Obviously if you actually got through with it is up to you entirely, but you must accept that whichever path you take will have consequences. If this is a soft limit then try to negotiate something else, if its a hard limit you really should have made it clear as soon as it was suggested.

Whatever choice you make, good luck with it all.

SubVerity likes this.
  3. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Hmm to me if he is being that insensitive to your health concerns then it is a dynamic I would leave. I do agree with Aiki that the moment an issue like that is raised that you consider a hard limit; something you absolutely will not do you need to raise it straight away. After-all we can never think of all the limits we have in advance but must keep our partners informed when they arise.

I would preface my advice by saying that shaving of body hair is a limit for me personally; to me my Keyholder owns my sexuality but not my body itself. In other words I am not a slave and the use of that term is a limit of mine too. As such I view my body (and its hair) as my own and wouldn't modify it on a command from my Dominant. If it was a change I wanted to make for her and we discussed that would be different.

So my final advice is take time to consider where you draw that line, how far are you willing to go in submission to this person and then see if it matches what they want from you. If it matches great and proceed. If it doesn't then the match isn't right and its time to walk away and find someone else who fits better with you and your views of yourself as a submissive.

In either case good luck with your decision and I hope it works out for you.

4. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I might suggest instead of shaving consider getting a wax. It can be done and you should not have the irritation problems. Use numbing spray in the office and that an advil 30 minutes prior to appointment. Lasts for 5 weeks usually.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Oooh interesting times we live in !

If you have no problems with the lack of body hair then you must go through with it . As a sub you must do everything to prove your worth and funny enough your pride. Not to let a top beat you but for you to be able to say done that now what :).

If shaving is a problem and my guess you did it very close ,better if you use hair conditioner rather than soap. Also afterwards exfoliate in the shower for a few days after to stop in growing hairs.

If you are prepared to get waxed then go for it . I have never come across numbing spray and waxing together! !

Just find a nice beauticians and see if they will do everything in a full body wax and without seemingly being a bit dodgy check on the meaning of full !

However I must warn you it could be life changing as the feeling post waxing OMG way better than sex :).
    You can also get quite an adrenaline rush but the feeling after is unique take very soft loose clothing and go home and relax for the rest of the day.
    In the UK about £60 but do check on the full bit.

Good luck and prove that not all subs are not time wasters and go the extra mile to show their devotion.

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice