snaring and capturing him gradually

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by ladiestoy, Feb 22, 2024.

1. ladiestoy

ladiestoy Long term member

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Ok bill and sophie are boyfriend and girlfriend but dont live together, One day bill is visiting sophie and her friend amber appears at the door, The two girls go into a bedroom and bill hears them talking and giggling , They come out the bedroom and amber still giggling says to bill , Do you see what I bought ? do you know what this is ? And pulls out a chastity cage.

Bill says [ with a worried look on his face ] Yes i know what it is but I dont like those things I like to have sex with ladies and that thing prevents that from happening . Calm down , stop worrying says sophie its not for you its for ambers boyfriend , Then she adds but we want you to do us a little favour and try it on , No says bill, Why not says sophie its just to see how it goes on a guy so amber knows how to put it on her boyfriend , then it can come off , No says bill again , Hmphh thats fine then says sophie friends are supposed to do favours for each other , But if you wont do this little favour for us then I wont be doing any favours for you either then , sexual or otherwise.

Bill thinks about it what sophie has said then he had better do her this favour if he still wants too be allowed to have sex with her , Okay I will let you try it on me , but for how long , Im not keeping it on . just for a little while sophie says, the girls grab the cage and start putting it on him quickly { before he changes his mind ] unlucky for him he doesnt see the wicked glint in the girls eyes as they put it on him and lock the cage closed.

A couple of hours pass and bill says okay can I take take this off now its really tight and starting to get painful , The girls try to hold in their sniggers, Well we really need to know what it feels like to wear it overnight, And they take pictures of him in the device.

In the morning he says I really need this off now it was killing me during the night , Too which he gets a reply , oh later, later, Over time the lock up times progress and become wear it over the weekend for us, from friday night time until monday morning, Then it becomes from friday morning until monday night, Then it becomes we cant meet you on monday too take it off we are busy we are busy says sophie make it tuesday night, Then amber says , Well im busy on the tuesday it will have to be the wednesday night. And the lock up times get longer and longer, If he complains they have loads of photos of him wearing the device and threaten to show the photos to his family, friends , and work mates, and there is threats of shorter, spiked, and electric shock cages, Along with severe whipping punishments.

be careful what some of those sly, foxy ladies are gradually tricking and trapping you into.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice