Skin Irritations Issues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Thatgirl, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    So the last two times I have unlocked my boy, he has had skin irritation, puffiness, redness, sensitivity and swelling on the top of his cock. He wears an Evotions #8 and is secured by a PA. Now, we’ve had this cage for a very long time, about 6 years or so, and he’s never had any issues until I started locking him long term. The last two lock-ups were about 7 weeks long. He is scrupulous in his cleaning regimen. He showers every night and pulls his cock out as far as it will go and soaps every part of it up. Afterward, he generally blow dries it and finishes it up with baby powder on a Q-Tip. When he pees, he dabs the end and the seams of the cage with TP to soak any excess urine up. Only on occasion, when he’s really tired, he isn’t crazy with his cleansing during the shower and will just rinse it the best he can. So we are very confused as to why he’s experiencing this irritation. Any ideas? I am going to buy him some sensitive skin cleanser to see if it helps, but his skin is generally resilient. Also thinking of maybe releasing him every other week or so to inspect the health of his skin.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    We were also talking and had an idea. So, of course, in a cage you don’t get a full erection. Could it be that the skin on the dick maybe dries out since it’s compressed all the time and after uncaging the resulting erection stretches and cracks it? He stretches it lengthwise during cleaning but maybe the skin stretching the circumference of the dick during an uncaged arousal makes it cracked and irritated? Kind of makes sense in a way.

Edgetity likes this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Hi @Thatgirl , So you’re saying the irritation appears only after he’s been unlocked, and is not there, or noticeable while locked? Seems unusual. Perhaps it’s as you say, something to do with the changed situation from caged to uncaged. The only solution I can think of that case is not to unlock him!

4. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I can get skin irritation after just one week if there have been repeated stifled erections straining against the cage. Sometimes it's difficult to stay soft.

I get unlocked for showering every couple of mornings, sometimes every morning. This makes it easy to get really clean and note the start of any irritation. My better half is in the bathroom while I shower. If there is any skin irritation developing she will mandate a day without the cage, assuming we can be together. The cage goes back on if one of us has to do something and we can't stay together. That seems to stop any problems, while still feeling under her control.

SubPeter likes this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I have an Evotion Orion. This winter I've been experiencing dry skin on my penis under the cage. I haven't had it before, but it's happening. I've found a little bit of antibiotic cream and/or baby oil (with aloe) in the areas this happens has helped immensely.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yes weekly or bi weekly inspections are a good idea. It’s always a good idea to make sure he’s ok and nothing bad is happening. You can make it part of your D/s ritual.

It’s also a good idea to get him hard every so often so he can work those muscles. I’m hearing more and more about guys having issues after really long lock ups. You don’t have to let him come though. But a teasing and denial session might be fun for both of you once or twice a month. And it might be real frustrating for him and a reminder who is in charge and why he’s locked up.

If he keeps getting these skin issues it’s time to see the doctor. And be open and honest. In my case I’m going to the dermatologist as I keep getting rashes in my groin. My primary doctor decided it needed to be checked out. So it’s now scheduled.

Anyway I’m not a medical professional so my comments are just my opinion and thoughts based on experience. When in doubt talk to a qualified doctor.

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    When cleaning, you need to be pedantic about cleaning the cage as well as the skin.

Your dribbles will form a hard crust on your device, and when it dries and flakes the edges can be abrasive or even sharp. The deposits can be transparent and difficult to see, but the surface will feel rougher than the cleaner parts. Just give the whole cage a soak in hot soapy water and then a good scrub with something like a washing up pad or an old toothbrush.

Desairs and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    After break from being in ORION we are having the same problem. I figured that the irritation is mainly for being as hard as possible in the cage for longer periods. We would have to open up on weekly basis for thorough clean dry procedure. And if everything is ok, back to lock up. Cleaning wise I do exactly the same routine you described, don't know how otherwise to sort out the problem. Let me know if you found a way. But having this problem on and off with Orion. I have opted out for rigid chastity 05, but the waiting time is very long. Ordered in December and they say 6-8 months waiting. They based in Poland. Couple with a new born 4th baby making most secure chastity to the world for really good price.

Kamaczo likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

10. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    I have permanent scarring from chastity wear which makes erections when uncaged uncomfortable. We've used a ridged chastity PA cage which is very small for the last 5 years, during that time I've been locked for as long as 8 months straight at the longest and shortest a minimum 3 months. At a guess I've been out of the cage for maximum of a month spread over those 5 years.
    Once a week I'm allowed to remove the top off the cage and apply Paw paw cream. I find this helps.
    As we don't use my cock anymore I'm not to worried about, and my only avenue for sex is when my wife wears her strapon. I wont lie, I was pretty stressed about it, but overtime I've got over it. Being in a strong FLR marriage has helped with that.

jay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice