Shrinking: Why Does It Happen To Some And Not Others?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, Feb 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    It’s a good question, and maybe the answer is relevant to the OP’s question.

i don’t know if our body’s hormonal balance changes when we get pegged. Honestly, I doubt so.
    I’m no medical expert on the subject, and I haven’t conducted any research on the subjectZ this is just my guess:
    - when you are locked for a while, maybe the erectile tissue of the penis loses some of its elasticity, and there for we lose a couple inches.
    - in some men, if they lose the ability to become fully erect, then the size of their penis shrinks quite a bit, possibly all the way to their flaccid size.
    - I don’t really imagine that hormones would change without taking pills, but that’s just a guess.

One last guess: I would think that a grower, whose penis stretches a lot could potentially shrink a lot if his erectile tissue lose their elasticity.
    I’m more of a shower, and I really don’t see how my penis could shrink beyond my original flaccid size, which is between 4” and 5” depending on the elements :rolleyes:

Guest 2684 likes this.
  2. Seb Boney

Seb Boney Active member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Thanks for your insight, i am new to this, what do you mean with the terms Grower, Shower etc?

3. Seb Boney

Seb Boney Active member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    That is a lot of shrinkage in only 9 months! Do you use anything to achieve shrinkage, like Preparation H ointment? Or is it just being caged and not allowed erections only?

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Only thing used was cage very small and my Mistress had me listening to impotence hypnosis along with her using tattoo grade numbing cream and giving me a handjob and laughing her ass off because I could not even get herd. I have went from a 7 inch length to a 3.75 erect and flaccid is down to a 1.25 inch so yes I believe in shrinkage I do not think it is permanent but will never be free long enough to know

5. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    I'll speak from experience of 15 years of various chastity devices, and a lot of anecdotal evidence from others that I have known for quite a while. The correlation between size / hardness and chastity is due to a spurious variable. There is a minor, but direct correlation between usage (arousal in or out of belt) and hardness / size. The takeaway: complete and utter neglect causes a less impressive erection and a slight reduction in overall surface area.

Also: Some sissies enjoy having their male bits be full-sized, enthused, and ready to please their Mistresses when unlocked. :)

TinyPrincess likes this.
  6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:

Agreed. Lack of use probably has more impact than chastity devices, per se. Of course, routine use of the latter essentially guarantees the former!

bondinchas and Guest 2684 like this.
  7. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I finally figured it out why some shrink. I am in the group that there penis has not for almost a year felt the warm juice filled pussy. It needs that as fuel to continue to stand to attention to be big and strong. No PIV penis shrinks just in fun LOL

jemima likes this.
  8. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    its only been since september 9 that ive not played with my penis even though for most of the time ive not been caged { becouse of sorness} and my penis has alredy shrunk quite a lot the only time i ever get hard is if i wake up erect after sleeping i think if i had been caged all of that time it would have shrunk even moor

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice