Ring size and its function

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Unremarkable Jamie, May 8, 2022.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Just got a Behind Barz BBCB (basic). I ordered the 55mm ring as they said it is their most popular. My issue (as I've posted before) is that "the boys" are very high and tight. Anything they can get pushed through, they can (and do) back out of. As the Behind Barz website states, the function of the ring is not like that of a trapped-ball device, so I figured the size was less critical. Following their diagram, 55mm seemed plausible.
    behind barz ring measuring.png https://behindbarz.co.uk/measuring-guide/#cock-ring

My problem is that if I put the ring on like this, "the boys" get pushed OUTSIDE the ring, and there's loose skin inside the ring. Also below the penis, there a bunch of loose skin.

My question: shouldn't I be ordering the smallest 40mm ring and just putting my penis through it, rather than trying to trap my balls inside of it - something that just doesn't work with my anatomy.

What am I missing here?

UnremarkableJamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice