Request advice on urethra devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Bobby, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Hello everyone. I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with chastity devices that have the urethra shaft in the center? I have one that is a stainless steel tube inside a plastic cage. The shaft tapers down towards the end but I can't wear it for more than 8 hours or the whole thing gets very tender.

I've seen some devices where the tip ends in a sort of a ball shape.
    Does anyone know what type is the most comfortable for long term use?

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    A urethral tube with a ball ending is certainly easier and safer to insert. Whether it makes it safer for extended use is debatable.

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have used the Looker 01 which has a ball ending and I assume it is like that to ensure there is no potential for sharp edges damaging the urethra. This is a bespoke device.

I think that most off the shelf devices don't have this feature and may be at risk of causing damage - but not always. There are some I know here who have these but only use the insert now and again for short periods.

I have had the insert of the Looker present for about a week with no trouble and others have done longer I am sure.

Rachael_ likes this.
  4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have a Looker 2 and have worn it with the insert (again the ball-end type) for over a month with no physical problems or discomfort.
    This was with no removal at all.

Hygiene becomes very important for such durations and the use of inserts generally. Wipe from front to back and wash regularly to prevent bladder infections.

maid_carrie likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    The important bit if I have understood no removal correctly is just that.

Once it's clean and inserted leave it and it stays clean .

Xx Wendy

6. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I have a looker 01 with the round ball, same as the others. If the device you are using is plastic with the metal insert then I am assuming you mean the UCB 8000+.

I have tried it, and would definitely avoid using the insert on the UCB 8000+. you can unscrew it and use the cage without it though.

My experience is as below.

With the looker, the insert projects past the base ring to help with security and the insert is made of a titanium alloy so very strong. The ball makes insertion safer, less nerve wracking and easier as, because of the shape, you avoid cutting the or scraping the lining of the urethra. Also, if the penis moves in the cage, there is no discomfort as the end of the insert sits behind the base ring and generally doesn't move at all. Your penis tends to slide over the insert.

The insert on the UCB 8000+ is shorter than the cage so does nothing for security anyway. When inserting you have to be more careful and I found it difficult to insert without some kind of scraping on the lining of the urethra. Also, as your penis moves in the cage, the end of the insert will be moving along the walls of the urethra which is probably what is causing the irritation. Lastly, the edges at the end of the insert itself, although not sharp, do narrow and act very much like a scrapper which just adds to the irritation and causes the problems I had when inserting it.

My UCB 8000+ was hardly ever worn and now sits with multiple other devices in the drawer. I always seem to go back to the Looker 01, with or without insert, or my Gerecke Twister 2. :)

Hope that helps.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    As long as you clean your bits (like, around the outside bit of the insert) and conscientiously wipe from front to back. ;)

The only reason I make this point is that after about 6 weeks of constant wear I got an unpleasant infection, which was apparently due to some colon bugs getting in there. You don't want tummy bugs up your peeper, people.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice