Religious discussion (continued from “Christianity and Chastity”)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Muppet, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    My first proper girlfriend was a preacher’s daughter. She and her friend tied me up bent over a chair and sodomised me with a wine bottle.

atxmtb likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    My point being is that religious groups tend to evolve and change to the conditions that sells. Their actual convictions and rules are subject to what is selling.

I’ve had many catholic priests through the years and have had just as many assorted rules changes and beliefs. If it really matters to them with conviction, they wouldn’t have altered their policies. Personally I think most of their policies are a horrendous joke and filled with irony, but glad they are being more inclusive.

So if you are buying a religion, how is it possible to figure out if you aren’t buying the watered down consumer friendly version. People arguing over Coke and Pepsi, when RC is the one true cola.

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Ruiner
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Well I wouldn’t know, I’m an Eastern Orthodox Christian - our dogmas and form of worship haven’t altered for a thousand years, and never will. That’s why so many traditionalist Roman Catholics are converting. It’s also why I never considered becoming a Christian until I encountered Orthodoxy. I always thought of Christianity in the way you outline, but then discovered that’s just the western heretics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice