Punishment Ideas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vtpb, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Hi all. My Wife/Mistress and I play with chastity every few months or so. I am a sissy, who really enjoys panties, as well as being Mistresses sissy maid, blush. We have quite a lot of panties, restraints, vibrators, paddles, crops etc. and CB6000S as I have a very small clitty.

The problem we have is that when I need to be punished, Mistress struggles to find appropriate punishment for sissy, as sissy gets turned on [as much as CB will allow] and Mistress says that's not really a punishment then is it?!

Do other members have ideas for punishments, either physical or psychological?

Our games are kept between us, therefore out her people are not involved (Apart from online of course!)

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    #2 maid_carrie, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    Well, as you enjoy being in panties and such like - maybe a spell when you have to be her Roman gladiator slave?

Banned from Panties and sissy stuff would surely be a miserable punishment and no turn on at all?

Of course, being ignored is probably the worst psychological one ever :(

Vtpb likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    If you get turned on, she is not hurting you enough. :) I know when I am being punished for real and with it is just some BDSM fun. Try some Ben Gay or Icy Hot or any of those heat creams for sprains and sore muscles. Cinnamon extract is especially painful. Apply to balls and into rectum for more pain than you know what to do with. Be careful though.

Ice cubes up your rectum are usually effective too. Our basic punishment is a very hard paddling. Maybe 50-100 strokes at full force to my butt and inner thighs. I do not find that pleasurable at all.

Vtpb likes this.
  4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Just some toothpaste on the tender parts is equally attention getting ;)

Vtpb likes this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Vtpb Most subbies enjoy a light spanking. Your wife should be encouraged to use a trifle more arm power when disciplining you. :spank:

Mistress Julie likes this.
  6. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:
    This is something we are exploring at the moment, with "panties as a reward", unfortunately I sometimes need further "inspiration", so more punishment ideas are needed.

7. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:
    I think/know she is worried about hurting me. She has a paddle that she is quite fond of and has a real go with that , which I like ;-) It's fair to say this is more my scene, than hers, but although she enjoys it as well, and we have a lot of fun with it, she is only into it because of my fetish. As such she doesn't hurt me as much as "I'd like".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice