Possibility to easily achieve orgasm while in chastity (CB-6000)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by homer.web, Feb 13, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I was talking about ball trap devices (was more specific in a previous post rather than just the last one). I concede that full metal belt type devices are secure, but they certainly seem impractical for long-term/permanent wear. Surely it has to be removed to be cleaned once a day, at least.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    In the case of the one i use cs-100 definately not mine can easily be worn for 7 to 10 days at a stretch without removal at all
    for cleaning etc and then when it is removed the belt stays on and the steel tube is dipped in boiling water for a couple of minutes,the penis is washed and dried then the tube is placed back on (cooled under cold tap)! first and relocked. Takes no more than this to be totally resecured. The belt is very discreet under clothes at all times.

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I have cum in my CB6KS too. But as the cage is so small, filled while non-erect it wasnt a nice experience. The pulses along my cock and my cock head were crushed against the unrelenting plastic and it wasnt pleasant. I was glad when it was over.

4. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    that magic wand will defeat any chastity device Ive used it on several and every time it gets me off. chastity is a state of mind you are only going to be in it if you want to. having an orgasm in any chastity belt is quite easily done. bypassing padlocks even security screws is simple as 1-2-3.. padlocks are easily pick locked and security screws are easily defeated with a tiny eyeglass screwdriver this includes loris and mature metal and pretty much anything else that uses the screws. it can all be defeated you have to want and desire to be in chastity to make it work. some are like well what about the older style loris they are just vending machine keys easily purchased on ebay. anyway there ya go.

at least that's how it is for me Ive always loved the challenge of finding a way out of it. I mastered pick locking quite easily with a couple of paper clips during a bout of (chastity) lol

anyway just my 2 cents :)

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you agrees to be locked up, i cant understands why you tries to keeps getting out.

6. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    its the fun of the challenge for me. I was just saying its quite easily done to defeat any chastity device. you may not always be able to get hard but you can sure as hell still cum.

7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    That cud be fun for you, but if i ever done it, Mistress wud beat me.

8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oops.

9. ximensd250

ximensd250 New member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    To me it is quite possible, by shaking or using a vibrator, to have an orgasme while staying in cage. I think the point of chastity cage is not to prevent an orgasme but to prevent having unauthorized sex even with a fleshlight. And I have to say that orgasme in chastity cage is quite a painful/frustrated experience.

10. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    The bottom line is that chastity devices are usually no more than fetish wear, mostly symbolic. All sexual transactions take place in the brain. The genitals and erogenous zones etc are merely input devices. A cage or belt or even removing the penis will not prevent a man who has developed the control that allows him to orgasm without extetnal stimulation, from having one. Without the man's head being in the right place, even the most restrictive hardware is not going to be effective in enforcing chastity. It is not about hardware, it is all about head space.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice