New PowerTrip

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Silky4Good, Mar 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Last Week Mistress was watching a video of me milking myself and i asked if Sehe would like a live show. Mistress thought that would be a good idea and decided that She wanted to watch me milk myself. i started to use our NJOY (big end) and asked Mistress if she wanted to take over. i think from my point of view it wasn't such a good idea because Mistress very quickly brought me to the edge. The thing was She didn't stop there. She just kept going and going keeping me on the edge way past the point of enjoyment keeping me sqirming for what seemed like an age without any release.
    The look of pleasure on Mistress's face was wonderful and i entered a whole new mind space. i was feeling completely used and it really enforced my position as Her total slutty slave.
    Mistress felt a real power rush, and so She should!!
    This is starting to become a regular thing now and each time Mistress enjoys it more and more and i feel more of a sexual plaything and that our positions are more defined.
    i'm here for your pleasure Mistress!! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice