my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Knowing you Chastity Slave John, it was chastity play on your part. Such an obedient boy for Her!

You hope by staying chaste she will put up with your self-induced tease and denial play because she knows it only makes you more compliant to her whims.

Hormones make us horney and T&D illustrates this lesson perfectly!

Forgive my ramblings, but my Lady's 'you can cum soon' translates into another 2 weeks on top of the last denial? Oh my! I feel so compliant Miss D! What does it all mean?!

Cindy

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    respectful, i can assure you that i will be punished. i would expect nothing less. i will leave the paddle on Her pillow. She does not know about me locking myself up but She will notice the CD soon after W/we are together again.

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night was nothing like i planned or thought it would be. W/we had dinner at the airport and when W/we got home W/we crashed. Mistress did unlock me before bed and She teased me about locking me back up for my camping trip.

this morning Mistress had a stiff neck and back...and no interest in sex. this sucks!!! what was i saving myself for????

well, i'll be out of contact for about a week. i'll miss CM and all my friends here.

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i'm back from my trip. there really is nothing to report. i did basically come out to some of my friends. around a camp fire one of my friends said something about a ball gag and i said, "you haven't lived until you've screamed yourself hoarse into a ball gag!"

someone commented about my "BDSM" bracelet. (check out the pix in my gallery). i explained that most folks don't understand what BDSM is. i said that it ranges from a harmless spank during sex all the way to extremes like scat and blood sports. no one knew what that was so i told them and described some of the things i've seen in clubs. i guess that's coming out.

5. Respectful

Local Time:
    As Miss D may say, Ohhh My!

I just want to say that yes, what you said to friends around the campfire does indeed sound like coming out to me!

Respectful (Cindy sometimes too ;-)

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    you're right, cindy. and of course my friends all talk and report back details of the trip so those that were not there will know too.

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i had to go back up north for a few days. i got a consulting gig in NJ. i'm in my hotel room all alone...but being good and not playing with Mistresses cock.

before i left Mistress and i had lots of vanilla sex since i was going away. OMG, W/we had so much sex. W/we love when i fuck Mistress from behind. She gets on the edge of the bed and i stand on the floor. i usually stand on tip toes because O/our bed is so high. this time i brought a stool into O/our room and Mistress had no idea why. it worked perfectly...just the right height for me to give Her a good pounding and so comfortable for me.

Sunday night before i left (Monday morning) during foreplay Mistress fetched the wooden paddle from Her night table and spanked my ass. She continued as i fucked Her. it felt soooo good. W/we both agreed that i am way overdue for a long punishment session.

won't be home till Thursday. W/we miss each other sooo much!!

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    they say that absence makes the heart grow stronger in your case maybe it also makes the knob grow longer! ha ha lol great post mate seems like you enjoyed yourself.:character0028:

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    can't wait to get home, W/we hate being separated. W/we're hoping that Her period holds out but it could begin at any moment.

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistresses period barely held out and W/we could have done something...but i got home to a Mistress in dreadful pain from a toothache. poor Mistress is miserable. She is living on painkillers until Her dental appointment next Tuesday.

arghhh...i am so horny!!!!

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    there really isn't much to report. Mistress finally has some relief from Her toothache thanks to penicillin. Her period is just about over, at this point She is just spotting. W/we are both horny so hopefully there will be relief for U/us soon.

12. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night it finally happened and Mistress and i got to orgasm.

fortunately Mistress was feeling a little better last night. when W/we got in bed W/we started caressing each other. before long my tongue was dancing on Her clit and Mistress came hard several times.

next Mistress got on top and rode Her cock for several more orgasms. before i could cum Mistress slid off and stated that it was my turn. Mistress sucked Her cock until i exploded in Her mouth as She came too.

i couldn't stop shaking after cuming, it had been 13 days...my record!

i'm hoping for a good punishment session this weekend, it's been over a month since my last serious beating.

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    it was a quiet weekend. Mistress had oral surgery on Friday and was feeling poorly.

Mistress was feeling much better yesterday so i took Her out to lunch and then W/we ran some errands. while checking out at Target i noticed the cover of Cosmopolitan had an article entitled "50 sex tricks". i pointed it out to Mistress and She scanned it while W/we waited. next thing i knew the issue of Cosmo was on the checkout belt and was coming home with U/us.

when W/we got home the magazine ended up on Her desk. i was intrigued so i picked it up and scanned the article. well turns out it's all about cock...teasing, touching, licking, sucking...WOW! right away i put it down without reading any further, why spoil the surprises in those 50 tricks.

all night long i teased Mistress..."have You read the article yet?", "are You studying?", "don't forget You have homework to do!", etc., etc. Mistress played along, teasing me all evening as W/we cuddled on the couch with a movie. a piece of popcorn fell down into Her ample cleavage and i quickly scooped it out. i kept "accidentally" dropping popcorn there and then retrieving it.

W/we went to bed early for U/us, 10:30. Mistress was naked under the covers when i joined Her. as we snuggled i started rubbing Her nipples and told Her that i was checking for popcorn. soon She was moaning in pleasure and started squeezing my nipple...mmmmm! i wasted no time. i kissed my way down Her body and began licking Her pussy. soon She was coming hard.

i made my way up beside Her again. W/we were caressing again but Mistress just giggled and slid down to suck Her cock. OMG, it felt so good that i didn't want it to stop. then She did something that i can't describe. what was this...one of the 50 sex tricks? i think it was something She was doing just to the head. i reacted right away with new moans of pleasure and Mistress squealed with delight. suddenly i came really hard and it just went on and on and on and on. i didn't think it was possible to pump out that much come. Mistress giggled with joy at the pleasure She had just given me. i could not move and my toes were all curled up.

Mistress and i were up for about 30 more minutes, laughing and giggling. Mistress said i was grinning from ear to ear...She was right! that smile never left my face all night and was still there when W/we awoke this morning.

i can't wait for sex tip number 2!

14. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Hello Slave John:

i have been reading your story since before i joined this site.
    Since its inception i have been astounded at the similarity between your relationship with your Wife/Mistress. So very similar to mine with my Wife. Right down to the four teenagers who still live at home and because of whom we must use muffled whips...:happy0011:

My head spins at the fun you are having as well as at the identification factor.
    Now then, i am not trying to steal your thunder but wow..do continue.

But you may be inspiring me to contribute here.

subklik.

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    hi subklik,

thanks so much for responding and for your kind words. it's nice to hear from others in similar situations. i would love to read about Y/your lives. i know there are many more like U/us here but too many are silent.

i love writing about O/our escapades. after something new and/or exciting i always want to share it with my friends but they are all too vanilla...so i share with my Chastity Mansion friends.

slave john

16. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i don't know where to begin. it has been so long since Mistress and i had some real privacy. without getting into too much detail...W/we had to resort to bribery and going out after midnight to get the young adults out of here and then have them returned.

i made a nice dinner for Mistress and W/we watched a movie on the couch. W/we got number one son to drive his 2 siblings to a restaurant...bribe in hand...at 9:30 pm.

Mistress and i finished the movie. She asked what i wanted for the evening. my suggestion was a good fucking with lots of foreplay.

in the bedroom Mistress slipped on a silky nightie and i lay naked on the bed. I had a few candles lit and Metallica on the stereo. W/we started with a nice make-out session. then Mistress changed the mood entirely. She started getting really aggressive. She grabbed my hair in Her fist and pulled my head back. She started sucking and biting and shoving Her tongue into my ear. She bit my neck and pushed me down, holding me flat on the bed. She squeezed my nipples as hard as She could...i was in Heaven!

i may not have the order right but here goes. Mistress kept up Her advances, raking me with Her nails and holding me down. She ordered me to hold still and pushed me down when i did not comply.

Mistress told me She wanted to mark Her property...She proceeded to give me several "hickeys" on my inner thighs. it hurt like hell and i cried out in pain to no avail.

Mistress turned me over onto my stomach and left the bed. soon She was spanking my bottom with crop, paddle and cane. since i was not tied down i squirmed like crazy but Mistress ordered me to lie still and i complied. i was thoroughly beaten.

Mistress returned to my side and started caressing me. i slid down and started worshipping Her pussy. i heard Mistress fumbling around in the drawer and next She handed me the studded glass dildo. i warmed it with my hand as i continued licking Her. soon i was thrusting Mistress with the dildo using a twisting movement. Mistress loved it and came hard several times.

when Mistress had enough i moved back up and soon slipped Her cock inside Her. i fucked Mistress for a while and then She spun around so that Her head was off the bed and heading for the floor. mmmm, Mistress loves to come with Her head down like that and i was happy to oblige. She came hard again several times and then i exploded.

unfortunately W/we had to clean up and get the young adults. it was after midnight and W/we both really just wanted to sleep.

what a great night! i simply swoon when Mistress swings my head around with a fist full of my hair. oh how i love being taken roughly!

17. Respectful

Local Time:
    Lucky you! :cat:

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    yes, i am very lucky and remind Mistress every day. She says that She is the lucky one.

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    yesterday Mistress and i were busy with appointments all day, but at least W/we were together. Mistress was all dressed up...really hot in a skirt, blazer and 5" heels. i love when She wears those shoes because it's the only time She's taller than me, especially when i'm barefoot.

after O/our appointments i took Mistress to O/our local for drinks and salads. Mistress had a conference call so She sat in the car till 10 while i smoked a cigar at the bar. W/we had several drinks and got a little tipsy. i sang 2 songs at karaoke before W/we headed home.

it must have been midnight when W/we went to bed. Mistress and i were kissing and getting each other hot. i slid down and worked my tongue magic on Her. Mistresses' clit was sooo hard! i made Her cum several times, then returned to Her side. soon W/we were fast asleep...no cum for slave. oh well, hopefully tonight.

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Sounds like a wonderful day!

D/s and karaoke... my idea of heaven! :happy0030:

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thank You, Mistress Watchful. it is so nice to have You back here in the Mansion! i missed Your input.

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Thank you, I missed reading about all of you too.

Hopefully I should be up to date with everyone's exciting adventures soon. :manga_gotmail:

23. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i got home pretty late from a networking event last night. i was really tired. W/we stayed up catching up on email, etc. i headed off to bed before Mistress.

Mistress joined me in bed shortly...i was in that state where you are just drifting off to sleep. Mistress started caressing me and moving Her hands all over my body. She squeezed my nipples...this started getting my attention.

Next Mistress started playing with my cock. Soon She had both hands on Her cock and was squeezing and kneading as i humped away. it felt so good.

W/we talked about how i was always humping Her or the bed. i swore to Mistress that i would never cum without Her permission. She teased that She would make me wait to cum until the morning. ahhhh!!!!!!, don't stop now.

Mistress giggled and slipped under the covers, taking Her cock into Her mouth. in about a minute Her cock exploded and i writhed all over the bed in a blissful state.

W/we were soon fast asleep in each other's arms. how i love sleeping beside Mistress, the most peaceful place in the world.

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i have a chore to get to now. Mistress has me installing eyebolts in the ceiling and baseboard in front of O/our full length mirror in the bedroom. i wonder what She has in mind.

25. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    special date night

yay...last night was date night!

i made Mistress and i a nice salad with BBQ chicken on top...yumm!

the young adults left around 9:30...one went to work until 7 am and the other 2 went to hang out until we were to pick them up around midnight...long story about their car being unavailable.

as soon as they left i went to the bedroom to set up. i hung the 18" chains from the eyebolts in the ceiling in front of the full length mirror and also from the eyebolts in the baseboard. i placed all of Mistresses' toys on the bed, including my collar and restraints. i lit some candles and loaded the Metallica CD into the stereo.

i returned to Mistress wearing only my leather jock strap. Mistress was delighted. She excused Herself and headed to the bedroom while i freshened O/our drinks. i heard Her squeal of delight as She saw the room prepared for Her.

when Mistress called me into the room She was wearing a silky nightie, Her 5 inch heels, Her long brown wig and dramatic make-up. She ordered me to my knees and collared me...then She fastened my ankle and wrist restraints. back on my knees She whispered Her love and then covered my lips with kisses, making sure not to miss a spot with Her dark red lipstick.

Mistress snapped on my leash and led me in front of the mirror. She began to attach my restraints to the chains. when i looked into the mirror i saw the lipstick smeared all over my lips like a 3 year old who found Mommies lipstick. it was a strange sight.

once restrained Mistress gave me a few swats with the paddle. it hurt sooo much. Mistress went away and i heard Her fumbling around for something. since i was restrained so close to the mirror my field of vision was limited by my own reflection.

soon Mistress returned. She licked and bit each of my nipples to harden them before installing the nipple clamps...oh how it hurt so good. worse yet is knowing how much more it will hurt when She removes them.

Mistress started in on my beating. i don't know what all She used but i know i felt the leather and wooden paddles. She was catching me hard and flat and it really hurt. i screamed in agony! i could just see Her to my left and observed the intensity of Her work.

as She beat me i got light headed and thought i would pass out...Mistress kept swinging. after the feeling passed i went completely and deeply into subspace. the pain was less intense as it always is once i get there. Mistress continued Her work as my tolerance increased. She would occasionally check inside my jockstrap to see if i was still hard. most of the time i was but i know at some point the pain made me soft.

when She was done Mistress released me...oh how my nipples screamed when She removed the clamps. Mistress helped me onto the bed. She saw how cold i had become and She cuddled me and covered me with blankets. in the afterglow She stroked and caressed me to keep me warm.

Mistress admonished me for not taking care of myself and not telling Her that i was cold and that my hands were numb...reminding me to use my safeword. honestly i was aware of the tingling in my hands but not the cold.

i told Mistress i got lightheaded when She was beating me and that i thought i might pass out. that's when Mistress told me that i did pass out. She said i went completely limp for about 8 strokes and was just hanging from the chains. wow!!! that's never happened before!

there's something totally different about being beaten while standing. one thing i noticed is that the blows land much higher than when i am laying down. of course there's much more "meat" lower on the buttocks than there is on the higher parts. OMG, how She hurt me and how it hurts still.

when W/we finally rearranged to go to bed i removed my jockstrap and was amazed at the amount of pre-cum. Mistress wasn't...She said it was dripping on the floor the entire time. i guess part of me enjoyed the experience much more than i knew.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice